linuxinsider.com: For me, using multiple browsers is part of my work style. On all of my computers, I switch among several browsers, and I keep finding reasons to come back to SeaMonkey. This latest version is a drastic retooling.
- Mozilla Removes User Limit From Firefox 5 Beta
- Mozilla Aurora - There will be blood - and fun
- Dotzler: don't let them* re-define open
- Mozilla Firefox 4 Review: A powerful browser in the making
- Firefox 4 — a major update
- Why We Need Firefox
- Firefox 6 Should Sort Out Linux GPU Acceleration
theregister.co.uk: Mozilla officials have refused a US government request to ban a Firefox add-on that helps people to access sites that use internet domain names confiscated in an unprecedented seizure earlier this year.
- The Day I Nearly Dumped Firefox
- A new and improved AwesomeBar for Firefox by Mozilla
- Web browser market share: upgrade analysis
- 10 Reasons not upgrade to Firefox 4
- Firefox 4: Change minimum tab width
conceivablytech.com: Mozilla is trying to establish a new 6-week product cycle for its Firefox web browser and has just posted the first build of Firefox 5, not quite six weeks after the release of Firefox 4.
- Why is Firefox slower on Linux than Windows?
- Dotzler: Firefox 4 Breaks the 10% Mark
- 13 features that make each Web browser unique
dedoimedo.com: Several weeks ago, we had an article that taught us how to restore sane browsing configurations in Firefox 4 after switching over from Firefox 3.6, including look and feel and addons compatibility. Now, we will talk about several more tricks.
Also: Firefox 4 about:memory
geek.com: According to an update at the Mozilla releases page, Firefox 5 looks like it’s headed for a release on June 21, less than two months away. We haven’t heard anything about what new features the next version of Firefox will have, but when Mozilla said that Firefox 4 would be the last time they waited months between major releases, they meant it.