- Firefox Hits 1 Billion Downloads -- So What's Next?
- why we count
- How To Download Old Firefox And Thunderbird Releases
- Opera does something right, again!
linux-mag.com: After about five years of development, the Mozilla Sunbird 1.0 is nearly ready to fly out the door. The 1.0 beta made its way to the servers this week, and Mozilla’s calendaring app is almost gold.
osrevolution.com: Over the years, iTunes has been accepted as a necessary evil between media players. However, the open source project called Songbird, ever since its conception, has been providing some stiff competition for iTunes.
ubuntu-inside.me: about:config page contains most of Firefox configuration options as you know.So it is the most powerful and effective way to tweak and enhance your Firefox experience. Here is 17.
- Design ideas show Firefox 4.0 with a Chrome look
- Chromfox Extreme 3 Makes Firefox Look Like Google Chrome
- Mozilla: Well positioned against Google, Microsoft, and Apple
- First Look at Firefox 4.0 Design Mockups
- Better Mouse Scrolling In Firefox With SmoothWheel
technologizer.com: I’m now an avid Firefox user. It took me a long time to give up my treasured Maxthon, an Internet Explorer shell that I truly loved. Here are a few of the cooler Firefox add-ons I’m using. Give them a whirl and let me know what you think.
mozilla.org: As part of the Mozilla Corporation’s ongoing security and stability process, Firefox 3.0.12 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux users as a free download from firefox.com.
mashable.com: It hasn’t even been a month since Firefox 3.5 was released to the masses, but Mozilla is already hard at work on Firefox 3.7.
blog.mozilla.com: In the last few days, there have been several reports (including one via SANS) of a bug in Firefox related to handling of certain very long Unicode strings. While these strings can result in crashes of some versions of Firefox, the reports by press and various security agencies have incorrectly indicated that this is an exploitable bug.