The Linux Test Project has been released for September 2015
Good news everyone,
the Linux Test Project test suite stable release for *September 2015*
has been released.
Since the last release 272 patches by 27 authors were merged.
Notable changes are:
* Network namespace testcases were rewritten from scratch
* New user namespaces testcases
* New testcases for various virtual network interfaces
* New umount2() testcases (for UMOUNT_NOFOLLOW, MNT_EXPIRE and MNT_DETACH flags)
* New open() testcase (for O_PATH flag)
* New getrandom() testcases
* New inotify, cpuset, futex_wake() and recvmsg() regression tests
+ The usual number of fixes and enhancements
Smart touchscreen dev kit runs Android on quad-core i.MX6
Gateworks announced a 7-inch touchscreen Android development kit, with a quad-core i.MX6 SoC, GbE, WiFi, BT, GPS, USB, serial I/O, and dual mini-PCIe slots.
The Gateworks “GW11036″ Embedded Android Development Kit is aimed at easing the process of developing smart touchscreen-interfaced systems for use in a wide range of applications, including those requiring extended temperature operation. The kit builds on the company’s GW5224 single board computer, adding a 7-inch, 1024 x 600-pixel TFT display, capacitive touchscreen, wireless modules, and a customized, microSD-bootable, Android KitKat operating system.