- A newbies guide to Fdisk
- How-to Install Google Earth in Ubuntu
- Upgrading NVIDIA Drivers in Debian Lenny
- Linux Shell, Bash tutorial
- Using Mozilla Prism on Linux
- How to install deb packages
- Migrating mailman lists
- Shell Scripting 101
This tutorial shows how you can enable Compiz Fusion on an Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) desktop (I am using an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 graphics card). With Compiz Fusion you can use beautiful 3D effects like wobbly windows or a desktop cube on your desktop.
- How can I configure Firefox to use the KDE print system?
- schroot - chroot for any users
- OOo: Video Tutorial of Creating a Database and Simple Mail Merge
- Dangerous Linux Commands
- ffmpegmenu - transcode videos from your file manager
- HowTo: Display a Tree of Linux Processes
- Install Drupal 5.3 on Mandriva 2008 or One
telegraph.co.uk: This week we begin your Puppy training in earnest and we'll start by connecting to the Internet. If the PC you are running Puppy Linux has a connection through a router or Wi-Fi adaptor then it should be a breeze.
- Howto: 3 Easy Install Steps of Microsoft Fonts in Fedora 8
- Manipulate process priority with nice
- Livna Repository on Fedora 8
- Linux: Resetting a user’s password
- gOS on Walmart PC, try it out yourself
- Skype 2 ( Beta ) On OpenSUSE
- Using regular expressions in OpenOffice Calc filters
- Installing the Ubuntu Studio Theme
- Supercat Text Colorizer
- Vim tip - showing line numbers
readthisaloud.wordpress: Were you shocked as well when you found out that your Ubuntu (in my case Kubuntu Gutsy 7.10) wouldn’t playback DVD’s that you’ve LEGALLY purchased in shops or through Amazon?
richbradshaw.wordpress: bash is the default shell in many Linux distros, including Fedora, Ubuntu, Redhat etc etc. If you use a Linux based OS, then chances are that you are using bash. For this reason, I outline below a few common annoyances, and the simple ways to over come them.
polishlinux: The newest version of Wine (Windows API Linux emulator) allows one to run foobar2000 with most of its plugins in Linux. At last ColumnsUI works correctly! There are a few inconveniences, of course, but more on that later. Let’s check them then!
- Partitioning, Mount Points and other Gems in Ubuntu 7.10
- How To: Instal Asterisk Painlessly on OpenSUSE 10.3
- Python: How to access ssh with pexpect
- Howto Tweak Ubuntu
- How to Install Adobe Reader 8.1.1 on Debian Linux
This document describes how to install a Postfix mail server that is based on virtual users and domains, i.e. users and domains that are in a MySQL database.