- How to Disable ipv6 on Ubuntu
- How to install ATI fglrx driver in debian
- Remote access using NX and OpenSuse 11.1
- Linux: Convert a PDF File To an Image
- turning off the fancy schmancy notifications in the KDE 4 panel
- Creating a backup for entropy.
- Encrypt Your Files In Linux With eCryptfs
- Ubuntu, PAM, and MD5 logins
- Launchy… for Linux
- Unmounting the unresponsive CD/DVD drive
- HowTo: A Beginners Guide to Setting up Conky
- Howto create an mdadm raid 1 device with a missing drive
- Passwordless SSH
- Reduce Boot Menu Delay In Ubuntu
- Use pushd and popd for faster CLI navigation
- How to tweak Nautilus to display size of files under their name
- Learning LaTeX
- dd: the ultimate disk cloning tool
- How To Remove Ubuntu’s Password Keyring
- Convert seconds to Hours, Minutes and Seconds
- Clock skew detected
- Panoramic photos in Ubuntu
- Debian / Ubuntu Linux: Clear the Package Cache
- Talking to a Wiimote in Ubuntu 8.10
- Setting up an access point with WPA on Ubuntu Intrepid
- Sierra MC8775 UMTS/HSDPA modem with Gentoo
- Linux Shell Editing Shortcuts
- Unix time - 1234567890
- adduser vs useradd -Debian / Ubuntu-, Gentoo, Fedora/CentOS
- Hidden Linux : Don't smash that drive!
- Making eye candy for GRUB
- /dev/vcs and /dev/tty
SugarCRM is a webbased CRM solution written in PHP. SugarCRM is available in different flavours called "Editions" ("Community" (free), "Professional", and "Enterprise"). In this tutorial I will describe the installation of the free Community Edition on Ubuntu 8.10.
vavai.net: This post is based on true story . It’s my experience and I’ve applied it. I get a faster and nicer openSUSE after applying these tips.
- An rsync primer
- Make Sudo Applications Beautiful
- How to reduce the icon size in Ubuntu 8.10
- Adding Grub After Ubuntu Installation
- Turn Thunderbird into a Full-Blown PIM with Lightning
- Diff Two Directories
- Regular Expressions in Python 3
- Linux tip: How to run multiple X sessions
- Discwrapper - Design CD/DVD covers and labels for your personal discs
- BleachBit - Cleans unnecessary files to free disk space and maintain privacy
- openSUSE 11.1 - The Workarounds
- Gentoo Cache Mirror using apache and php
- Understanding automatic blank Pages in Open Office
- Mail Merge in Openoffice.org: Everything You Need to Know
This last Christmas, I refurbished and installed computers for two of my children. As we still have a pile of old games in a drawer, I wanted to provide multi-boot systems. This was much easier and more satisfying than the last time I set up a Linux/Windows.
omegamormegil.wordpress: Last time, I covered some different ways of using SSH for remote access on a LAN or over the Internet. This time, I’ll talk about using SSH with X11 forwarding, using VNC with SSH, and making it all run faster.
Nginx (pronounced "engine x") is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server. Nginx is known for its stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption.
This article explains how to set up a two-node load balancer in an active/passive configuration with HAProxy, Wackamole, and Spread on Debian Etch.