This guide explains how you can set up an AoE target and an AoE initiator (client), both running Fedora 10.
- HowTo update DNS hostnames automatically for your Amazon EC2 instances
- Conky: Install/Set-up and Auto-start Fix on Ubuntu 9.04
- How to upgrade OpenSolairs 2008.11 to 2009.06
- Eclipse 3.4 on Ubuntu is tricky, but possible
- Disable Delayed Shutdown Notification In Ubuntu 9.04
- How to open .chm files on Linux
- Create custom keybindings in vim
- Screen - Manages multiple sessions on one terminal
- A smart way to do process killing
- AVI to DVD on linux
This tutorial shows how you can set up a Linux Mint 7 (Gloria) desktop that is a full-fledged replacement for a Windows desktop, i.e. that has all the software that people need to do the things they do on their Windows desktops.
- Become a Command Line Commando
- 10 Unknown but Useful Linux Terminal Commands
- Install Readair In Ubuntu
- How to open .mht files in Firefox on Linux
- Encrypting and decrypting files from command line with gpg
- Connect to MSSQL with PHP on Fedora 10
- Find the package a file is from
- Delimiters in Bash
- Troubleshooting a maxed out Linux hard drive
- How to fix Desktop Effects for intel
- Navigating the Online Drupal Community
- Never lose a file with TimeVault
- Command Line Basics: List Files with ls
- Hierarchic list of processes
- Effective bash shorthand
- Using Arduino in Eagle schematics with Ubuntu Linux
- UNR 9.04 Tips
- Mandriva 2009.1: Lock KDE 4 on Suspend
- How to Clear Cache Manually
- Graphing dependencies
- OOo: Chart Feature: What to do with zero values
- Ubuntu Howto: Install projectM Audio Visualizer
- Save terminal Output to text file
h-online.com: Ext3, the default Linux file system for many years, is definitely starting to show its age. Modern mass storage devices are approaching its limits and block-based data management is no longer adequate for modern file sizes. High time for an update!
ghacks.net: If you do any web design, interior design, painting, graphic arts you know the importance of using complimentary color schemes. For many this is as simple as eying a color. Agave does one thing: It helps you create color schemes that match.
This guide explains how you can set up an iSCSI target and an iSCSI initiator (client), both running Fedora 10. The iSCSI protocol is a storage area network (SAN) protocol which allows iSCSI initiators to use storage devices on the (remote) iSCSI target using normal ethernet cabling.
- Linux: Find large files
- How To Restore Automatic Update Notification Icon In Ubuntu 9.04
- Strip Mono from Ubuntu and prevent it to come back
- Remove The Pop-Up Update Manager
- How to find out how long a process has been running (elapsed time)
- Listing initrd content with lsinitrd
- Six articles that will teach you more about Open Source
- Installing new templates in OpenOffice 3
cyberciti.biz: Linux kernel is the central component of Linux operating systems. It is responsible for managing the system's resources, the communication between hardware and software and security. Unfortunately, stock kernel is not secured out of box. There are some important Linux kernel patches to secure your box. They differ significantly.