This document describes how to install a Postfix mail server that is based on virtual users and domains, i.e. users and domains that are in a MySQL database.
- How to print from Linux machines to Windows printers over Wireless
- SSH in ESXi
- CenterIM: A Geeky IM/Chat Client + RSS Reader for Linux
- Debug errors in configure procedures
- Bash Rocket Science
- Bash Tips for Power Users
- Squid Name error: the domain name does not exist
- Using Built-in Policy Importer in Firewall Builder
ubuntumagazine.net: This article is touches upon learning how to leverage some of the real power of Linux via the terminal. The terminal gives you full control of everything behind the scenes.
maximumpc.com: Troubleshooting has always been one of the most frustrating aspects of computer ownership. Due to the practically infinite number of potential problems, it would be utterly impossible to write a how-to guide to fix all of them, but in this article we are going to address some of the most common problems.
- Wipe Deleted Files with dd
- Tuxguitar and Ubuntu Tip
- Use tabs to open multiple files in vim
- Setting Up Arch Linux
- Install Boxee in Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty x86_64
- HOWTO Share Directories via NFS -Gentoo
- Linux Tips: Modify ctrl-alt-del behavior
- Joining Gentoo Servers to Active Directory
- Netbook Broadcom (43xx) Cards with Debian Lenny
- Explain Linux TCP Wrappers
- Integrate Firefox 3 and KDE 4
- IPTables Tips
- Setting up a Proftp server
- How to add additional swap area in SuSe/openSUSE
- Linux Tips
- Ubuntu 9.04 Tip Round-up
This tutorial shows how to set up a high-availability storage with two storage servers (Debian Lenny) that use GlusterFS.
- Routine check of drives
- Create drag-and-drop DVD .iso image burning in Ubuntu
- Mounting SD memory card on boot
- Ubuntu 9.04 SSD Tips
- Creating Queries in OpenOffice.org Base
- Disabling the Root Account on Your SSH Server
- OpenOffice.org 3.1 anti-aliasing
- Keeping File Ownership (UIDs) Consistent when Using EBS on EC2
- Git Development Cycle
- Use antiword to extract text from .doc files
- Set up a Reverse SSH Tunnel
maketecheasier.com: For many years, editing digital video in Linux was not an easy task. Linux users have long sought a nonlinear video editing solution that was both powerful and easy to use. Kdenlive is the first video editor for KDE to combine both of these critical aspects into one package.
- Installing 64bit Flash Player in Ubuntu Linux
- Reclaim Linux Disk Space by Reducing Reserved Blocks
- How to build a highly available file server using OpenSolaris
- Subclassing a list in Python
- NetBackup Backup Report Script
This tutorial shows how to prepare a CentOS 5.3 x86_64 server for the installation of ISPConfig 3, and how to install ISPConfig 3.