buntfu.com: When taking a look at "CompizConfig Settings Manager" in Ubuntu it can be a little overwhelming when considering all the possible combinations available to us.
thatlinuxguy.wordpress: Multiple people can be be doing several things each, all while logged into a single machine. With the rise of multi-user systems came a growing need for security and privacy.
This Howto covers the installation of XenServer 5.5.0 and the creation of virtual machines with the XenCenter administrator console. XenServer is a free virtualization platform from Citrix, the company behind the well known Xen virtualization engine.
1. Use !!
Typing !! followed by Enter will bring back and execute the last command (same as Ctrl+P followed by Enter).
- openntpd - keep your Linux clock on time
- Enabling write when in rescue mode in Fedora
- How to install LimeWire in Ubuntu
- Terminal color schemes for .X files
- How to Send an Email from Commandline
- HOWTO : WebDAV on Ubuntu 9.04 Server
- Install Linux with InstaLinux.com
- Sugar on a Stick - Strawberry
- Windows 7: remove Internet Explorer 8
- How to configure RAID in (Ubuntu) Linux - Tutorial
- Create Text Images with ImageMagick
- Code Project: Use weather for wallpapers
- Solang Photo Manager for GNOME/Ubuntu
- How to find out in Linux if yours is a 64-bit Processor?
- Synching Apache and JBoss Timezones
- Asking a Yes/No Question from a Bash Script
- Easy access calendar with gdeskcal
- Configure Linux As Bastion Host
- Pysdm – Graphical Storage Device Manager
maximumpc.com: The days of ugly Linux desktops are a thing of the past. Modern distros include many tools and options that enable them to look good and be more useful.
- How to Install Software from a Tarball in Linux
- Change Ubuntu Jaunty Top-Level Menu Names (Gnome)
- Setup Xen 3.4.1 Dom0 on top of Ubuntu 9.04 via UDEV patch
- How to Run Android Applications on Ubuntu
- Install And Use Specto In Ubuntu Linux
- Getting Help from Console
- Determining What's Been Changed on RPM Based Systems
- Creating a template for postcards in OpenOffice
- HOWTO : Cacti on Ubuntu 9.04 server
- Configure Bacula for Open Source Backups
- Using Built-In Revision Control in Firewall Builder
- Getting the most out of OpenOffice.org Writer
- Configuring hotkeys in Lenny
- Installing Damn Small Linux To Hard Disk
- Resize Images in Linux with ImageMagick
This tutorial shows how to combine four single storage servers (running Debian Lenny) to one large storage server (distributed storage) with GlusterFS. The client system (Debian Lenny as well) will be able to access the storage as if it was a local filesystem.
- Give users specific access with sudo
- Installing Mandriva Linux with PXE
- Bridge wireless cards
- ubuntu as a media center with Moovida
- Keep a Backup of Installed Packages
- Howto: Installing Gnoetry 0.2 On Any Platform
- Speed up Gentoo’s emerge
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux
- Create local SVN repository in ubuntu
- abby GUI & addons utilities for Clive/CClive
- Using Arp On Your Network
- DoD CAC Cards and Gentoo Linux