- Unattended stream recording with MPlayer
- Away Mission - RSA 2011
- Ten Things I Dislike About Linux
- HAL: Part 1 Preliminaries
- Enlightened Distros
- Automating virtual server administration using Puppet
- The reason why I have switched to zsh - Part 1
infoworld.com: From troubleshooting DNS queries and misbehaving network apps to keeping your configurations and passwords organized, these tools have you covered
techrepublic.com: Forking is not the danger to a good open source project that people think it is. In fact, forking can — and should — be a good thing.
linuxaria.com: Open source is very dedicated to sharing information, comparing and learning, then in this article i will recommend some readings of open books that you can download, read and if you want print freely.
- An anthropologist's view of an open source community
- FUDcon Tempe Day 2
- FUDcon Tempe Day 1
- Fudcon 2011: Day 2
nwsource.com: For thousands of library patrons for whom using the online catalog became painfully slow, who couldn't log on at all or who could no longer pay fines electronically, the switch to the new system has been an exercise in frustration.
larrythefreesoftwareguy.wordpress: In my last blog post, which dealt with an issue tied deeply to testosterone and its effect on the faces of human males who deal with FOSS, it has been brought to my attention that I had ignored a significant portion of the FOSS population; that is, those in FOSS who are not bearded and, for the most part, not male.
brajeshwar.com: Well, nobody gets tired of making predictions, or at least thinking of what the future looks like. So, here are 7 lucky predictions that could be made for Linux or the Open Source community as a whole:
- LibreOffice 3.3 – Advancing Without Oracle
- LibreOffice – A Free Office Suite For Windows, Linux & Mac
- The Deeper Significance of LibreOffice 3.3
- Pandora open-source handheld available for order again
- Pandora open-source console goes on general sale
- Pandora handheld back on sale: get yours in a week
- Skip the queue and purchase your Pandora open-source gaming device for $500