linuxgamingnews.org: The A.Typical RPG is a quirky game that seeks to put you in the role of a college student having the weirdest week of his life as he shapes his destiny, while trying to keep a social life and decent grades.
- Two Indie Linux Games Featured in 'PAX 10' this Year
- Helena the 3rd The Grande Finale
- Prey 2 preview
- Puzzle Moppet now on Gameolith
- CrossOver 10.1.0 and CrossOver Games 10.1.1 released
techdrivein.com: Now its time for some fast paced first-person shooter (FPS) games for Linux. Quick collection of 10 FPS games for Linux (in no particular order) every Linux gamer should be aware of.
the-user.org: have noticed a new a new FSF-bulletin-article via identi.ca: The Free Game Lag by Danny Piccarillo. The article is about the lack of FLOSS games. It neglects the theory that Free Software would be an unsuitable method for game development.
fsf.org: There is one category of software that many see as being unsustainable as free software: Free video games have lagged behind other areas of free software, and the reasons behind this are fairly simple.
- New Linux Game Store 'Gameolith' Launches with 5 Indie Titles
- Duke Nukem Forever sold 376,000 units in the US in June
- Can Minecraft Change the Gaming Industry?
- Blocks that Matter tech demo out
- Beep Released
techrepublic.com: The history of the roleplaying game industry in general, and the Dungeons and Dragons game in particular, serves as an interesting case study in the relative benefits of openness in business models.
- SpaceChem – Now on the Ubuntu Software Center!
- A Playable Tech Demo is Out for Linux Game 'Blocks That Matter'
- Those Birds Sure Are Pissed
- 0 A.D. Alpha 6 Fortuna
- Gameolith Announced Launch Titles
- Popular Board Game Memoir '44 Comes to Linux
- New 'Molten Sky' Teaser Video Shows Helicopter Campaign
- Puzzle Moppet for Free?