ubuntuvibes.com: Awarding winning 2D physics based puzzle/sandbox game game Crayon Physics Deluxe is free for 24 hours.
- Machinarium for Linux [Review]
- Introducing The Humble Not For Linux Bundle
- Pier Solar HD Remake Coming to Linux
- Sauerbraten Update Coming, Tesseract Still Going
cheerfulghost.com: Recently I asked Ryan C. Gordon some questions about his work in porting games, the current state of gaming in Linux, and where he sees it in the future.
- Linux and the GPL: A Storm Erupts
- Firefox 17.0.1 to fix blurry font issue in the browser
- Why I Use Generic Computers and Open Source Software
- Improved drawing performance in MyPaint brush engine
- Hit Mac Game ‘RC Mini Racers’ Gears Up for Ubuntu Release
- Easily Install Windows Applications In Linux with q4wine
- The fairest Debian mirror of them all?
- Popular Indie Game 'Dear Esther' Coming to Linux, Testers Needed
- add Gnome-Shell Weather Extension on Arch Linux
- Skype on Wheezy
- Half of the package maintainers are not DDs or DMs
- Why you need the real_* thing with genkernel
- Troubleshooting common KVM problems
- The Dark Mod For Doom 3 On Linux
- Linux Outlaws 285 – Party Drones
- Windows 8 Review from a Linux User Part 1, Part 2
- Open source community up in arms over proprietary software for Ubuntu
- GEGL Dev Seeks Crowd-funding Model For GIMP Components
- 30 Linux Kernel Developers in 30 Weeks: Jonathan Corbet
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 293
softpedia.com: The year of 2012 is almost over and the number of games released has grown slowly, but exponentially. Here are the best games released for the Linux platform, so far.
polygon.com: Valve is expanding its Linux for Steam beta by inviting 5,000 more testers before the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday weekend kicks in, the company announced today.
phoronix.com: While this week marks one year since the Doom 3 (id Tech 4) game engine was open-sourced under the GPL, there still isn't too much adoption by open-source game developers.
- Learn to Play Guitar on Linux with Nootka 0.8.4 RC1
- Egosoft Porting X Series Game To Linux
- The Best Driving Games and Car Games on Linux
- The Critter Chronicles, a Beautiful Adventure Game, Out on Linux in December
- Indie Game Oniken Gets A GNU/Linux Version
- System76 Launch 17″ Ubuntu Gaming Laptop, Dub it ‘Worlds Fastest’
beginlinux.com: There are thousands of games for Linux, but where to start? I started as someone new to Linux might – I fired up the Ubuntu Software Centre and looked for some well-rated games to try on the list.
phoronix.com: An Arch Linux developer is concerned about the re-packaged Steam Linux binary being there without the explicit consent of Valve.