- Ignite for Linux is still coming
- Ultimate Omelette Christmas Edition released
- X-Plane 10
- Will it be Desura’s Linux client Vs USC?
- How to Start Your Own Minecraft Server
- 20 Most Highly Rated Applications from Ubuntu Software Center
- Congrats to the MyPaint Team on 1.0.0.
- Open Source Games during the Holidays
- Unigine OilRush Release Date Is Set
- Staying in shape with open source software
- NVIDIA Releases 290.10 Linux Graphics Driver
- KDE On Wayland For KDE SC 4.8, 4.9?
- A Bushel of Free, Open Source Tools for Digital Photos
- Easy Backup with Backupninja
- Geometria - A Cool Geometry Program
- Blog with Nibbleblog
- Doom 3 now open source!
- Introducing The Humble Introversion Bundle
- Oil Rush Release Date Announced
- Pygame open source project launches PyGameZine
- Humble Introversion Bundle
- [Game Updates] Summoning Wars, Auro, Steel Storm 2, Cobalt, Ensign 1
- Basilisk Games Holiday Sale
- Savage 2: A Tortured Soul 220.127.116.11 Update
- Zombie Grinder: Shooting Action Game
- Unknown Horizons 2011.3 for Fedora and EL6
- Gameolith the Linux Game Store funding update
- 5 great FPS game for Linux
geek.com: Anyone who wants to game on the go has a number of choices. There’s the Nintendo DS and 3DS, the PSP or the upcoming PS Vita, and then the growing competition from App Store and Android Market games running on smartphones or media players. Is there room for yet another platform?
gamingonlinux.com: For those of you who like the Steel Storm series of games you may or may not have noticed that the official website has changed to give a teaser of Steel Storm 2! It won't be another top down arcade shooter, but rather an FPS game in the spirit of Doom and Quake!
phoronix.com: For those that didn't notice yet, the public Linux client for Desura is now available and it's out of the closed-beta process. You can now fetch some 65+ games for Linux from this Steam-like digital distribution platform.
shacknews.com: Before it could release an open-source version of the Doom 3 engine code to all, id Software had to run it by the lawyers. But, their fierce eyes have spotted a slight problem.
phoronix.com: There's a new commercial game coming to Linux that's not yet-another-first-person-shooter. Besides not being an FPS, one of the most common genres of Linux native commercial games, the game studio behind this title claims "there are some technical details about this game that make it completely unique within Linux."
- There's A Patent Issue With Open-Source Doom 3
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
- Smokin' Guns - The Game
- Humble Voxatron Bundle Stops Short Of A Million
- New Comments By Ryan Gordon On Linux Gaming, Drivers