gameguru.in: Sir, You Are Being Hunted is an interesting little game that’s gearing up to hit PC, Mac and Linux platforms this July.
- Brutal Legend for Mac and Linux appears in Steam database
- Tennis Elbow 2013 Now Available For Linux
- "Among the Sleep" Horror Game Guarantees You'll Never Sleep Again
- Steam for Linux Client Prepares for Upcoming Releases
- Three new Linux games hit Desura
makeuseof.com: Waste your time the right way – shoot bubbles at similarly colored bubbles, in the hope of freeing the entire board of bubbles just long enough for more bubbles to show up. It’s called Frozen Bubble, and it’s more than a game.
dedoimedo.com: I rarely review hardware, but I was contacted by Michael Mrozek, the CEO of OpenPandora GmbH, and asked to review their Pandora product, the world's smallest, most powerful micro-gaming computer.
- Humble Weekly Sale surprises with AAA Titles
- The Wayland/Weston Fork Is Now "Banned" at Phoronix
- My divorce from Google - One year later
- Law Librarian Creates LibreOffice How-to Videos for 100 Linux Tutorials Campaign
- FSgamer, improve Game performance under Linux
- AMD Releases Open-Source UVD Video Support
- Mozilla and Samsung Collaborate on Next Generation Web Browser Engine
- What Holds Linux Gaming Back
- Max Payne 3
- Valve's Deathmatch Classic To Arrive on Steam for Linux
linuxgamecast.com: The fine folks over at /g/ are working on a GTA inspired top-down where you play as RMS. Team up with Richard Greenblatt, Tom Knight, Bill Gosper, Eric S. Raymond and, Linus Torvalds and fight the evil Corps like Microshaft and, Crapple.
Also: Half-Life 2 Single Player Coming
techgage.com: The last game I would have ever expected to see released this month on Steam was Duke Nukem 3D, but lo and behold, it’s here. Dubbed the “Megaton Edition”, this one packs in upscaled graphics, three add-on packs and soon, multiplayer. Oh, and achievements. Let’s check it out.
slashdot.org: The Linux Game Tome, one of the most important websites related to video gaming in GNU/Linux, will shut down on the 13th of April, according to a news post published on the website.