gamasutra.com: Pixeljam Games, a n independent games development team that creates retro styled arcade games, is pleased to announce the launch of the new version of their classic dinosaur themed racing game, Dino Run SE.
ubuntuvibes.com: Three Rings Design, known for developing innovative online games like Puzzle Pirates, is coming up with a new multi-player online RPG, Spiral Knights on April 4th.
- Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Details Leaked
- Prey 2 Lead Character is Bounty Hunter, No MP
- Wikinews interviews 0 A.D. game development team
dedoimedo.com: A few weeks ago, we reviewed the first Humble Indie Bundle, which offered six game titles, including World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD, Penumbra Overture, and Samorost 2. Overall, I was quite pleased with the Bundle. It more than justified my investment. Today, we will take a look at the second Humble bundle.
linux.com: Linux, admittedly, doesn't have the same kind of game ecosystem that Windows has. There's some big bucks in Windows gaming, and a wide selection to be had. But if you're a casual gamer or hardcore Linux fan who is looking to have a bit of fun on your favorite distro, there's plenty of games to choose from.
freegamer.blogspot: I don't like gravity shooters. In fact I don't like them so much I don't play them. They require more precision and skill than I want to give and are unforgiving. It is ridiculous that I like one gravity shooter though.
- News from 0 A.D.
- Oolites Future (2.0)
- HTML5: The new gaming platform
- First ever browser address bar game created in HTML 5
- Achron v0.8.1.0 Beta Released
- Ryzom MMORPG Removes Game Limits, Almost Free to Play Now
- FPS release weekend?
- icculus @ Flourish! 2011: Gaming and Linux - also an interview!
- Alien Arena 7.51 Released
- Carmack: Direct3D Now Better Than OpenGL
- How To Play Dragon Age 2 on Ubuntu
ostatic.com: I'm always on the look-out for great kids applications to help entertain my very active grandchildren during their weekly overnight visits. That's why when I heard of Color by Numbers I just had to test it.