itwire.com: The future saviour of PC gaming and the only game we'll need to play ever was possibly confirmed today.
gamingonlinux.com: Planetary Annihilation one of the most successful games to hit it on Kickstarter has within the last week pushed out their Linux version!
linux-magazine.com: The appearance of new game engines with Linux support gives rise to hope that more games will start to appear in Linux versions. The free game engines are also getting better.
cinemablend.com: If there is one thing that mankind was born to do, it was pilot massive mechs while blowing each other to smithereens. Now Fields of War has stomped onto the scene to fill that role, bringing with it a player count of 200.
developer-tech.com: Linux should technically be one of the first choices for game development, due to aspects such as faster OpenGL performance than Windows or Mac. Yet... Enter Leadwerks.
- 10 Popular Free First Person Shooter Linux Games
- Linux Community Distro Poll
- Do-over for Linux Community Distro Poll
- Peppermint OS Four Review: Linux Mint of Web apps
- synapse indicator for elementary OS
- Build your own custom modules for Drupal 7
- Forbes Earnings Preview: Red Hat (RHT)
- Help Heavy Gear Assault to become reality
- Pisi Linux 1.0 Is about to Release its Beta!
- RHEL 7 software stack still under wraps
- Netflix outside the USA - in Linux & with Tunlr
- Debian Edu interview: Victor Nițu
- openSUSE Conference - Chameleon Ad
- Fixing lack of output in AWstats after Debian Linux upgrade
- Is MariaDB replacing MySQL?
- Joeffice, an open source office suite one developer built in 30 days
- tbclock: Probably the best binary clock
- GNOME Accessibility bid selected
- Linux Outlaws 314 – Particular Hate
- Easy As Pi Tor Proxy | LAS s27e05
techradar.com: Linux has struggled to earn its gaming stripes across the years in the face of stiff competiton from Windows and, in recent times, OS X. That began to change when Valve launched its Steam.
- Paranautical Activity is on IndieGameStand and Greenlight
- The Cheapskate's Corner 5 (Jun 13)
- Lost Sky Tactical J-RPG [PyGame]
dedoimedo.com: Serious Sam 3 cannot be compared to the likes of Call of Duty or aforementioned ArmA II, because its purpose is not to be a realistic war simulation. Instead, the game is oriented toward fun, with lots and lots of gore in it.
- Garry's Mod and Painkiller are coming to Linux
- The Humble Weekly Sale: Serious Sam
- Garry's Mod Running On Linux
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is coming to Linux!
- Alien Arena, an in-depth developers' interview - Part II
- Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 is Now Available
- Anomaly 2 pits turret defense against tower offense