openbytes.wordpress: Ryzom is not a new game, it was first launched in September 2004 as a Windows binary, however now the code is open source, it finds itself on a Linux platform.
dedoimedo.com: What if I tell you that there's a live Linux DVD edition, with drivers for your graphics card and preloaded with dozens of games, just waiting for you. Place the DVD in the tray, boot the system and start playing.
pc.ign.com: In case you missed out on it earlier this year, you should really play Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Frictional Games built on the foundation it laid during its work on the Penumbra series to deliver a title that doesn't rely on shock scares or cheap, gross-out imagery to frighten. It's the genuine article --
ubuntugamer.com: Last May, PC gamers on Windows, Mac and Linux had a chance to pay want they wanted for five indie games. Gamers had two weeks pay what they wanted for World of Goo, Lugaru, Aquaria, Gish and Penumbra Overture.
- 4 More Linux Games to Distract You From Work
- The Sheep Killer
- Lavirinto 3D - Zenji Remake
- Cube - First Person Shooter
- More Anawiki Games Are Coming To GNU/Linux
- Chicken Invaders: Ultimate Omelette Is Coming To GNU/Linux
dev.ryzom.com (PR): Winch Gate Properties Ltd has announced the release of the official native GNU/Linux client for the massively-multiplayer online science-fantasy role playing game, Ryzom. To celebrate the release Ryzom is hosting an in-game contest with a grand prize of a ZaReason Terra-HD Netbook.
ubuntugamer.com: There’s nothing like shooting up some bad guys, be they zombies, terrorists or aliens, everyone loves a good FPS.
- LGP/TuxGames/LGT Downtime
- Tiny and Big: Grandpa’s Leftovers Trailer
- Quick Look at 0 A.D. - Free Linux RTS Game
- The Butterfly Effect Milestone 8
- Unigine Starts A Linux Game Development Competition
- PenguSpy is a Database Chock Full of Games for Linux
phoronix.com: Unigine Corp is launching a Linux game development competition whereby the winner will be assigned a free license of the Unigine engine for the development of a new, Linux-native game.
- Penguspy makes it easy to find the best Linux games, with ratings and more
- Dage – A 3D adventure game engine that is Linux native
- Alter Ego – a murder mystery adventure that runs out of the box in WINE
- Blob Wars·: Blob And Conquer
- Trine And Trine 2 Are Coming To GNU/Linux
- Dress-Up Pups Is Coming To GNU/Linux
- Ubuntu Invaders: First the wallpaper, now the game