- Osmos Review
- REVIEW: Zero Ballistics – Tank warfare for Linux
- Linux Gaming: Native vs. Wine vs. Windows 7 Performance
- Here's A Video Of Unigine OilRush On Linux
phoronix.com: OilRush is being released in March of 2011, but we have secured an internal development build of this strategy game to offer you the very first and exclusive preview with a number of screenshots.
Also: Zero Ballistics 2.0 For Linux Finally Released
phoronix.com: While this unique game offering has just been going on for three days, the developers have already raked in more than $900,000 USD. At the time of writing they have banked away $911,134.35 and it looks like over the weekend they should exceed $1 million USD.
phoronix.com: While the best cards have not yet been dealt, for those hoping to see Valve's "Alien Swarm" game supported on Linux upon the Steam / Source Engine Linux release, you may be in luck.
tuxarena.blogspot: Alien Arena 7.50 (a.k.a. Alien Arena 2011) was released yesterday and it comes with several new notable features regarding the physics engine, as well as two new maps, updated player and skins models, new music for various maps, revamped in-game IRC client, as well as several bug fixes and improvements.
- Screenshots Of The New Unigine-Based Linux Game
- For Those Hoping To See UT3 On Linux This Holiday...
- Here's Another New Linux Game, Using Unigine Too
- Alien Arena 2011 Released
- Exclusive interview with the 0 A.D. Development Team
- AssaultCube – Realistic Shooter
- Quake Live Holiday Update
- Knights 2.2.0 Released
phoronix.com: Frozenbyte's Trine 2 would likely be coming to Linux and that this work for Frozenbyte was being done by Alternative Games, a company we never heard of. We have now received an email from Tapio Honkonen, the CEO of this company that's said to be all about Linux gaming.
- New Humble Indie Bundle: Pay-What-You-Want for Games and Help EFF, Again!
- Linux Contributer VS Windows & Mac
linuxgamingnews.org: The major update to HoN is now live and available for free to anyone who purchased HoN (or will purchase) .