ubuntuvibes.com: Three Rings Design, known for developing innovative online games like Puzzle Pirates, is coming up with a new multi-player online RPG, Spiral Knights on April 4th.
- Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Details Leaked
- Prey 2 Lead Character is Bounty Hunter, No MP
- Wikinews interviews 0 A.D. game development team
dedoimedo.com: A few weeks ago, we reviewed the first Humble Indie Bundle, which offered six game titles, including World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD, Penumbra Overture, and Samorost 2. Overall, I was quite pleased with the Bundle. It more than justified my investment. Today, we will take a look at the second Humble bundle.
linux.com: Linux, admittedly, doesn't have the same kind of game ecosystem that Windows has. There's some big bucks in Windows gaming, and a wide selection to be had. But if you're a casual gamer or hardcore Linux fan who is looking to have a bit of fun on your favorite distro, there's plenty of games to choose from.
freegamer.blogspot: I don't like gravity shooters. In fact I don't like them so much I don't play them. They require more precision and skill than I want to give and are unforgiving. It is ridiculous that I like one gravity shooter though.
- News from 0 A.D.
- Oolites Future (2.0)
- HTML5: The new gaming platform
- First ever browser address bar game created in HTML 5
- Achron v0.8.1.0 Beta Released
- Ryzom MMORPG Removes Game Limits, Almost Free to Play Now
- FPS release weekend?
- icculus @ Flourish! 2011: Gaming and Linux - also an interview!
- Alien Arena 7.51 Released
- Carmack: Direct3D Now Better Than OpenGL
- How To Play Dragon Age 2 on Ubuntu
ostatic.com: I'm always on the look-out for great kids applications to help entertain my very active grandchildren during their weekly overnight visits. That's why when I heard of Color by Numbers I just had to test it.
freegamer.blogspot: We recently featured another air race kind of game, but this on has much more eye-candy. And believe it or not, but it is made with Blender3d 2.49b's game engine.