redhat.com: We’re excited to share that Red Hat has just been named by Business Insider as one of “The 25 Best Tech Companies to Work for in 2013.” Red Hat ranked 18th on the “Best Tech Companies to Work for in 2013” list, with a company rating of 3.9 (out of 5.0).
linuxadvocates.com: I had a nice chat (Google Plus) today with +Aaron Seigo regarding RetroShare. He came to the realization as I have that really, thus far, there isn't any form of integrated privacy control built into any computing Desktop system.
- Fedora 19 - Of Schroedingers Cat and Mixed Blessings
- Fedora 20 Might No Longer Install Syslog
- RHEL 5.10 Updates Server Security and MySQL
- Tempest, meet teapot
- Is It Time to Restore Civility to Linux Development?
- Female dev asks Torvalds to curb list abuse
- Torvalds defends his right to shame kernel developers
asimplediscipleslife.blogspot: So, where does one turn in Linux to have things work out? What about the major distributions? I tried all of those. We need to go to distributions derived from those.
vizzzion.org: Kernel hacker Sarah Sharp has stood up against the way of communication common on the Linux Kernel Mailing List. I’m standing up against verbal abuse on LKML. If people really think they can only be productive when using abusive language, they need a reality check and grow up.
- Configuring the Kernel (Part 1)
- Intel Rapid Start in Linux
- Improve Laptop Power Management in Ubuntu and derivatives
- Installing Fedora 19
- PCLOS Releases Trio of Maintenance Updates
- 20 years after Windows 3.11, Linus unveils “Linux for Workgroups”
- "Linux for Workgroups": Linux 3.11's feature set now confirmed
- Linux 3.11 to be known as 'Linux for Workgroups'
datamation.com: In this article, I'll examine how Debian compares to Ubuntu and whether or not it can make for a solid Ubuntu alternative.
dedoimedo.com: SuperX is a Linux-based distribution that does not like to advertise its Linux roots. Hence, the official website, which only speaks about the ultimate computer operating system and superior alternative solutions.