fossforce.com: We’re flabbergasted. Usually when we run a poll we’re not surprised by the answers. We’re certainly surprised by these results, however.
thestreet.com: While I've always had my doubts about Red Hat's (RHT) long-term growth potential in cloud and virtualization services, management systematically found ways to convince the Street that the company was turning the corner.
ostatic.com: Anne Nicolas yesterday announced the latest and final alpha in the Mageia 4 developmental cycle. This release is focusing on the desktops and as such have included the latest in KDE and GNOME desktop on the disks as well as providing Mate and Cinnamon in repositories.
- Knoppix 7.2 - It's alive (er I mean a live, as in live CD)
- Creating openQA Test Cases for openSUSE 13.1
- Ubuntu 13.10 Desktop Will Not Use XMir By Default
- Auction house Bonham's chooses Red Hat
- Cloud Guilt | LINUX Unplugged 8
- Linux Foundation Announces Keynotes and Program for Automotive Linux Summit
- Linux Kernel Replacement, GNU Hurd 0.5, Released After 16 Years
- Arch Linux 2013.10.01 Is Now Available for Download
- Reverse Engineer and Analyze Malware with REMnux
- Linux Mint 15 with MATE Overview & Screenshots
- The Linux Setup - Bryan Behrenshausen, Academic
- FreeBSD 9.2 Brings ZFS TRIM, ZFS LZ4, Updated DTrace
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.10 Update Arrives
- Giving an exposure to young professionals
- Why Free Software Is More Important Now Than Ever Before
- G+ and RAW photos from the eyes of a FOSS photographer
- NOOBS 1.3, new Rasbian and NOOBS Lite comes to Raspberry Pi
- ZoneMinder Review | LAS s28e10
- October 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- GNOME 3.10 Updates Linux Desktop
- Fidgety USB
- Coverity's Zack Samocha: Software Quality and the Open Source Advantage
- Happy 30th birthday GNU
- Open source software - embrace it or be swamped
techrepublic.com: Jack Wallen believes Linux is more secure than other platforms, but it's only as secure as the packages installed.
- Physics computing innovation benefits multitude
- Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 Will Not Include GNOME 3.10
- Debian GNU/Linux Works In Education
- Burning Circle Episode 133
- Ubuntu 13.10 screen shot preview
- Introduction to Linux: In The Beginning…
desktoplinuxreviews.com: Debian has not always had a good reputation when it comes to being welcoming to new Linux users. Kwheezy is a Debian-based distribution that aims to change that by making Debian easier to install, and by offering the slick KDE desktop environment. Kwheezy is a blend of Debian 7.1 (Wheezy) and KDE 4.8.4.
stop.zona-m.net: Have you seen that article titled “How Linux owns the Internet”? It is basically a list that is supposed to prove how good Linux is, because it is Linux servers that “are hosting the world’s largest Search Engines and Web Portals”.