pingdom.com: For decades, supercomputers have helped scientists perform calculations that would not have been possible on regular computers of that time. This post pays tribute to some of the most powerful supercomputers the world has seen, all the way from the 1970s until today.
i4u.com: Do you know someone who hates every commercial operating system with a passion that borders on the manic? Do they own a fleet of laptops, netbooks, and desktop PCs all loaded up with different Linux distros? If so, your holiday shopping just got a heck of a lot easier.
phoronix.com: NVIDIA's ION platform is designed to provide superior graphics performance and quality than what is available with the Intel 945 graphics that up to this point were all that was available in Atom-based products.
- Netbook has 500GB drive, "eight hour" battery
- Google Android - Better For Netbooks Than Windows 7
- Linux and Windows battle for netbooks
- The incredible, expandable Linux netbook
- How the $0 Netbook Might Just Help Save the Media Industry
- Is Android The Perfect Mobile Software Platform?
theregister.co.uk: The Swiss National Supercomputing Center (CSCS) in Lugano has coughed up some serious Swiss francs to buy a Cray 141.6 teraflops XT5 system, dubbed Monte Rosa.
computerworld.com: Netbook shipments are up "in the triple-digit percentiles" over a year ago, said Brian Davis, vice-president of client systems for Tech Data. But he said Tech Data has seen "almost no" demand for Linux netbooks.
- Review: Acer Aspire One D150
- Moblin 2.0 - A New Way to Make a Netbook Sing With Linux
- Future of netbooks, laptops unfolds at Computex
- CrunchPad: The Launch Prototype
- CrunchPad Nears Production, Looks Awesome
- (Tech)Crunch time approaches for the CrunchPad
- Crunchpad launch prototype looks like dreams come true
- Is Microsoft ‘Buying-Off’ Linux Netbook Vendors?
- Are there not enough netbooks in the world?
- Asustek puts Android netbook on ice for now
- Netbook market looks lost to Microsoft
- Xandros developing software for Moblin 2
- Acer may be first with Android netbook
- Asus Eee and the 'It's Better with Windows' Campaign
- Smartbooks: Blurring The Line Between Smartphone And Netbook
- RealPlayer for Mobile coming to Linux netbooks