- Dell to offer Mini 10v netbook with Moblin Linux… starting tomorrow
- Canonical and Dell Deliver Ubuntu Moblin Remix Developer Edition
- Intel Shows Off Moblin 2.1
- The other 'new' Linux: Moblin
- Microsoft Silverlight to run on Moblin devices
- Moblin's Momentum Will Increase Open Source OS Fragmentation
- Linpus Hones Moblin-Based Linux Lite
zdnet.co.uk/blog: It came preloaded with Windows Vista Home Premium. You can imagine how thrilled I was with that. NOT. I then set about installing (or trying to install) various Linux distributions.
linuxjournal.com: If there's one complaint we in the Linux world hear more than anything, it's "My [whatever] doesn't work with Linux." The unfortunate truth is that, while their infrastructure is likely Linux powered, the majority of device manufacturers aren't thinking about the desktop version when designing their wares.
informationweek.com: DockStar is a hardware device designed to allow sharing documents and files over a home network and the Internet. The DockStar interface works on Macs, Windows, and Linux PCs with Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari browsers.
blogs.computerworld: I didn't expect much from the Archos 5 Internet tablet -- and I was surprised. This Android Linux powered device is more than just another would-be iPod Touch competitor; it's a powerful touch computer in its own right.
dedoimedo.com: I've bought myself a new laptop. I'm so very pleased with it that I decided to write an article and show off my latest toy. It's also a great lesson in Linux, since the machine runs four operating systems, with the fifth on the way. So if you're in a mood for some ego-centric eye candy, do take a look.
linuxfordevices.com: Via announced a Linux-compatible notebook reference design that packs a 1.3GHz Nano processor along with optional Mobile WiMAX, GPS, and cellular connectivity.
- Palm unveils its Pixi WebOS smartphone
- 10 things I think I think about Palm's Pixi webOS smartphone
- The Palm Pre gets a Little Brother - the Pixi
phoronix.com: Now that we have provided a brief overview of the Intel P55 and how it functions under Linux, our larger area of concentration is looking at the Linux performance of the P55 with the new Core i5 750 and Core i7 870 processors.
reghardware.co.uk: Will ARM-based netbooks retail for under £100? The Taiwanese contract manufacturer behind the Foxconn brand seems to think so.