informationweek.com: Sun's got a long, hard road ahead of it as a new sibling in the Oracle family, but I'm not inclined to believe the recent doomsaying that Solaris, or OpenSolaris, is about to be kicked out of the house. If that happens, it won't be for years yet, if at all.
blogs.computerworld.com: So, what does a Linux company like Oracle wants to do with its newly purchased Sun's open-source operating system, OpenSolaris? The answer appears to be: "Nothing."
- Why Google Chrome OS will turn GNU/Linux into a desktop winner
- The history and future of Chrome OS
- Taking the 'PC' out of the Chrome OS equation
- Google Chrome OS, An Attack on Linux?
- Google OS invading Microsoft’s space for a change
- Ubuntu Voltron vs Google Chrome OS
- Chrome OS as I Imagine It
informationweek.com: We look beyond the traditional open source OS of choice to other free options such BSD, OpenSolaris, HaikuOS, ReactOS, and PureDarwin.
- PC makers less upbeat than Google about Chrome OS
- Schmidt: Chrome OS will run other browsers
- Intel backing Google OS
- Google and Intel secretly worked on Chrome OS
- How Chrome OS Will Help Ubuntu
- Putting What We Know About Chrome OS Into Context
ghacks.net: So far we’ve heard quite a bit of comparisons between the webOS platform and OSX (for the iPhone), as well as Android vs. OSX. But so far, comparisons between both Android and webOS have been nonexistent.
- 5 reasons the Google Chrome OS is a f*#$ing bad idea
- Are these Google Chrome OS screenshots?
- Google Chrome OS partners announced
- The necessity of a Google Linux operating system
- Linux Distros and Google Chrome: Friend or Foe?
- Rumors abound that Microsoft is launching an online version of Office
- Google's Chrome OS might well fail
- Chrome OS: What Is Google's Goal?
- And Now Google Wants My Netbook Too
- Hardware Partners Rally Behind Chrome OS, But Not Intel
- Google Chrome - one day on...
- Will ChromeOS make Google more loved or hated in open source world?
- Google's OS could cause trouble for Apple
- Can Google Chrome OS Eventually Integrate into the Enterprise?
- Go Google Chrome OS! Just don't go too fast, too far
- Google Chrome OS: Five Pros And Five Cons
- Are Google & Microsoft Switching Roles?
- Linux Reaction Mixed to Google's New Chrome OS
- Chrome OS is Worse, That’s the Point
- Google: The World's Most Successful Failure?
- OS Wars (Part III):Sibling Rivalry between Chrome and Ubuntu
- Podcast: The Chrome OS advantage over Linux
- Microsoft hands the victory to Chrome OS
- What is Google’s Goal with its Chrome OS?
woot.com: 1. Your family photos are accompanied by text ads for skin care and diet plans.
3. Every month, the hard drive is automatically defragged and investigated for anti-trust violations.
eweekeurope.co.uk: With the new Crossbow network virtualisation system and VirtualBox supported, OpenSolaris wets appetites for upcoming Solaris features.
cnet.com/blogs: TmaxCore released few screenshots of Tmax Window and their web browser "Scoutor" and Tmax Office. After screenshots released, TmaxCore get faced strong complaints but local netizens who finds errors from images because, this image definitely edited by photoshop.