- The Pointlessness of Google’s Chrome OS
- Google Chrome OS: Desktop Linux's Last Chance
techradar.com: Google's Engineering Director has promised that its forthcoming Chrome OS will see 'the end of malware'.
- Google’s Chrome OS looks a lot like a familiar Linux: Bill Gates
- Will Linux Shine as Google Chrome OS?
- With Chrome OS, Google Is Doing What Other Vendors Should Have
- Dell on Dell on Google's Chrome OS and More
igneousquill.net: Yesterday I learned that a live CD version of Android was available for download. I've been curious about this OS and have tried out several Linux live CDs of other distros, so I thought I'd give this one a look.
informationweek.com: Sun's got a long, hard road ahead of it as a new sibling in the Oracle family, but I'm not inclined to believe the recent doomsaying that Solaris, or OpenSolaris, is about to be kicked out of the house. If that happens, it won't be for years yet, if at all.
blogs.computerworld.com: So, what does a Linux company like Oracle wants to do with its newly purchased Sun's open-source operating system, OpenSolaris? The answer appears to be: "Nothing."
- Why Google Chrome OS will turn GNU/Linux into a desktop winner
- The history and future of Chrome OS
- Taking the 'PC' out of the Chrome OS equation
- Google Chrome OS, An Attack on Linux?
- Google OS invading Microsoft’s space for a change
- Ubuntu Voltron vs Google Chrome OS
- Chrome OS as I Imagine It
informationweek.com: We look beyond the traditional open source OS of choice to other free options such BSD, OpenSolaris, HaikuOS, ReactOS, and PureDarwin.
- PC makers less upbeat than Google about Chrome OS
- Schmidt: Chrome OS will run other browsers
- Intel backing Google OS
- Google and Intel secretly worked on Chrome OS
- How Chrome OS Will Help Ubuntu
- Putting What We Know About Chrome OS Into Context
ghacks.net: So far we’ve heard quite a bit of comparisons between the webOS platform and OSX (for the iPhone), as well as Android vs. OSX. But so far, comparisons between both Android and webOS have been nonexistent.