toolbox.com/blogs: The method I like the best for evaluating different operating systems, whether they are different Linux distributions, BSD, MacOS or the latest windows offering, is to use virtual machines.
- Chromium OS, Moblin, Ubuntu Netbook Remix Benchmarks
- Chromium OS - Digging deeper into the open source Chrome OS
- 10 Things Missing From Google Chrome OS
pcworld.com: Google co-founder says Chrome and Android could someday become a single OS. Chrome browser plus Android OS equals... Android.
Also: ChromeOS – Google missed a great opportunity
tech.xlab.si: As with anything new coming from Google, there has been a lot of expectation regarding the new Google “operating system” for PCs based on the Chrome browser.
Also: Was Chrome OS a Disappointment?
And: VMware Image of Google Chrome OS
- The Google ChromeOS - Not the Linux messiah
- Chrome OS: Internet failing at PC > PC failing at Internet
- Try Out Google Chrome OS For Yourself
- Microsoft, other rivals slam Google Chrome OS
- Google Chrome OS - do we want another monoculture?
- [Video] ChromeOS Vs Windows Vs Mac Vs Linux – Hilarious
- Google Chrome First Official Screenshots
- OMG! ChromeOS Live Blog
- Official Chromium OS Site
- Releasing the Chromium OS open source project
- Chrome OS: Some Early Preview Videos
- Google Chrome OS Event (and Live webcast)
- Real Chrome OS developer preview screenshot
- Google Chrome OS: What to look for this week
- 5 Expectations for Google's Chrome OS Event
pcworld.com: Chrome OS strikes me as being just enough Linux to allow an underpowered computer to run Chrome browser and connect to cloud-based applications. How exciting can that really be?
downloadsquad.com: It seems a little birdy told TechCrunch that Google's Chrome OS has an early version launching next week. Here at Download Squad, we've been searching for clues about what this new browser-centered OS might look like.