How To Change Boot Order/Set Default Boot OS In Ubuntu 14.10/15.04 / Linux Mint Or Other DerivativesSubmitted by Mohd Sohail on Thursday 3rd of September 2015 03:48:46 AM Filed under
- Calling Proprietary Software, Software Patents, Lock-in (Like OOXML) and DRM 'Open'
- Recycled Old News About Vista 10, Stressing That Not Only '10' is Spyware But All of Windows is
- Microsoft Crowd Rocks the Media With Misleading Claims and Deliberate Lies About GNU/Linux, Vista 10, and Free/Open Source Software
- “Conservative” Site Responds (Yet Again) to Misguided “Conservative” Efforts to Derail Patent Reform in the US
- Increase in Lobbying for Software Patents in Europe and Its Trojan Horse, the Unitary Patent (UPC)
- Patents Roundup: IAM's Claims About India, Lawyers' Patent Bias, ITC for Microsoft, and PTAB Against Kyle Bass
- Microsoft Technology Crashes Financial Markets, Again
- Alice v. CLS Bank (Alice/§101) Comes to Squash Software Patents Even in Eastern District of Texas
- Apple's Patent Cases Against Android Are Falling Apart, as Acknowledged Even by the Anti-Android Lobby
- Links 29/8/2015: NetworkManager 1.0.6, Systemd Merges “su” Command Replacement
Xtreme Download Manager (XDM) 2015 Released, Amazing Development By Team, Install/Upgrade XDM 2015 In Ubuntu Linux Or DerivativesSubmitted by Mohd Sohail on Saturday 29th of August 2015 09:34:19 AM Filed under
- Microsoft Loves Linux to Death and Still Tries to Kill GNU/Linux
- Microsoft-connected Mesosphere Threatens to Eliminate Free Software in the Datacentre
- Microsoft Aggression Against GNU/Linux Amid Vista 10's Failure
- Microsoft Lies About Vista 10 and Increases Microsoft Surveillance (Even Beyond Vista 10 and Into Android, Vista 7/8)
- Censorship, Self-Censorship and Intimidation Now the Modus Operandi at EPO
- Patent Practitioners: "The Unitary Patent Might be Able to Open the Floodgates for Software Patents in Europe"
- Another Suicide at the EPO, Fifth by Our Count
- Links 27/8/2015: ownCloud Desktop Client 2.0, Red Hat Downgraded
- Message to LinuxCon Regarding Microsoft: “It is Necessary to Get Behind Someone in Order to Stab Them in the Back.” -Sir Humphrey Appleby
- Market Share Estimates Confirm That Vista 10 Failed in a Major Way
- When Microsoft, the Master of Patent Trolls, Complains About Trolls
- Letter Signed by Two German Officials Becomes a Microsoft Weapon of Propaganda
- Links 25/8/2015: Linux Kernel 4.2 Final RC, KDE Ships Plasma 5.4.0
RapidDisk and RapidCache are a collection of Linux RAM drive and block level RAM caching modules. It is designed to achieve high performance without the need of acquiring new hardware.
I would like to announce the release of version 3.2. The Changelog is as follows.
- Replaced procfs management to sysfs.
- Identified & corrected a couple of memory leaks.
- Sabine Pfeiler and Otto Seidl Should Take Note as Russia -- Like China -- is in the Process of Banning Microsoft Windows for Security Reasons
- Microsoft Windows Leads to Espionage and Blackmail: Latest Examples
- Links 23/8/2015: BcacheFS Benchmarks, Blackphone 2
- Links 22/8/2015: Chromebook Gains, GNOME 3.18 Clues
- Who's Obsessing Over Patent Trolls in Latest 'Reform' Efforts? Larger Patent Trolls Such as Xerox
- EPO Corruption of Patent Boundaries: Business Methods and Algorithms Patented
- Alice v. CLS Bank (the Alice Case/§101) Continues to Crush Software Patents in the United States
- Company of Hype and 'Fanbois' Continues Its Patent Attacks on Android/Linux
- Links 20/8/2015: Fedora 24 Plans, Ubuntu Phones in India