- Ubuntu 11.10 Beta Released, Reviewed
- Ubuntu 11.10 Development update
- Unity Contributor Report for Beta 1
- Canonical Targets Embedded Devices with Its Ubuntu Core
- Jono Bacon interview (video)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Beta Has No Power Regression Fix
larrythefreesoftwareguy.wordpress: My friend Amber Graner, an editor at Ubuntu User magazine, took Jim Zemlin out to the woodshed over the topic of yesterday’s blog item, saying yesterday in a Google+ post to me:
- Unity? Thanks, but no
- Bisigi Themes Add Ubuntu 11.04 Support
- How do I benefit from Ubuntu Pre-Install?
undacuvabrutha.wordpress: So I was reading a recent article in NetworkWorld where once again, the “Canonical doesn’t give back” bullshit is raised. The author seems to take a couple “jabs” by bringing up Greg K-H’s infamous plumbers
rant talk, the fact that Microsoft is in the top 10 of kernel contributors (and Canonical isn’t even top 30).
- Quick Look: Ubuntu 11.10 Beta
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 230
- 44 Community Wallpapers Shortlisted for Ubuntu 11.10
- Series: Introduction to Ubuntu Development – Part 1
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Done With Windows
- Picturing the end of the road for another cycle
- The Graphics Stack, Requirements For Ubuntu 11.10
ostatic.com: Lost in all the news of and attention paid to Mandriva 2011, a new distribution was added to the Distrowatch database. This Ubuntu-based distribution is designed to provide users the means to "create stunning graphics, captivating videos, inspiring music, and professional websites."
- Is This Ubuntu 11.10′s Default Wallpaper?
- [Ubuntu In the Wild] Knitted Ubuntu Hat
- Ubuntu-powered Tablet Computers: Will they work?
- Ubuntu 11.10 Alpha 2 Review (video)
- 12 Things New in Ubuntu 11.10 [Screenshot Tour]
- Full Circle magazine #52 is out
- Ubuntu One Developer Evening In Manchester On Thursday
h-online.com: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" has been frozen: now that the beta and user interface (UI) freezes have been announced, any further changes to the range of new features or user interface will require explicit approval by the release team.
jonobacon.org: So here we are in the thick of the Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot development cycle, and I am really excited about the progress that is being made. I thought it could be interesting to show off some of the work that is going on.