That's right, in less than 24 hours since we asked for your help to translate Ubuntu Start, version 0.4.8 has been released and it now supports multiple languages.
phoronix.com: Just hours ago, however, it's been decided to take the best and safest course of action -- to re-spin the ISOs. However, it would take two days to re-spin all of the ISOs.
- Ubuntu 10.04 ("Lucid Lynx") Review
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS will change Linux
- Things to do after installing Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS: A Great Release With A Few Rough Edges
- Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx - A Fresh Look At What Is On Offer
- Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 released
- Ubuntu 10.04 and the Dell D600
- Installing Ubuntu 10.04 Survival Guide
- Easy Integration of Ubuntu Machines into Enterprise Networks
- What’s New in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx
- Upgrading from Ubuntu 9.10 to 10.4
timesonline.co.uk: After a lifetime of high-tech disappointment, Hugo Rifkind has found true love, in Ubuntu Linux. As a new version launches, he attempts to share his excitement
- Did Ubuntu 10.04 Achieve Its Ten Second Boot Goal?
- Shuttleworth Clears Ubuntu 10.04 for Liftoff
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS adds business and ease-of-use tools
- A short cow dialog
- Software makers fall in behind Lucid Lynx
- Ubuntu – Leading Contender In Linux World?
- When QA Works: X.org and memory leaks and crashes, oh my
- Canonical focuses on apps support in Linux upgrade
- Ubuntu's Lucid Lynx to stalk PC and Mac converts
- Ubuntu 10.04 Attracts Linux Software Partners
- Discover the new features in Ubuntu 10.04, the Lucid Lynx
- Canonical's Press Release
- Ubuntu 10.04: Where Ubuntu goes from here
- Shuttleworth: Global Menu for UNE
- Ubuntu's Linux OS -- Mac OS X's Doppelganger?
zdnet.com.au: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx is slated for release later this week and arrives as the harbinger of a new look for the distribution. ZDNet Australia has installed the release candidate to give you a peek.
itnewstoday.com: With my previous article, regarding my decision to end my support for Ubuntu, there were some points that I felt where misunderstood, judging from some of the comments.