thevarguy.com: Ubuntu 13.04, the latest Linux distribution upgrade from Canonical, arrives April 25. Code-named Raring Ringtail, here's what to expect from the new Ubuntu release.
Setting up various methods for Ubuntu file sharing has become easier over the years. In this article, I'll highlight several of the available Ubuntu file sharing options. I'll also point out where to find them and provide links for downloads.
- OpenMandriva Delayed, Mageia Releases Beta
- DistroRank Weekly rankings posted - 4/4/13
- Emmabuntüs 2 celebrated Software Freedom Day
- Bytemark donation boosts reliability of Debian's core infrastructure
- Moving to Arch from Ubuntu!
- Ubuntu “Raring Ringtail” hits beta, disables Windows dual-boot tool
- Three Ubuntu Linux versions will reach end of life in May
lifehacker.com: There's nothing like digging into your first Linux distribution. But which distribution is actually better for beginners? Here, we'll delve into the differences between Ubuntu and Mint.
junauza.com: After announcing Ubuntu for phones and tablets, it seems like there's no stopping to Canonical's growth. Following a 2-day countdown that teased its impatient fans, Canonical finally unveiled its latest innovation: Ubuntu for washing machines (Ubuntu WM OS).
omgubuntu.co.uk: Mark Shuttleworth has been named as one American magazine Forbes‘ ’12 Most Disruptive Names in business’
- [Ubuntu In The Wild] Unity In Use By Norwegian Military
- How to change your privacy settings in Ubuntu's Unity Dash
- Ubuntu’s Chinese Spin ‘Kylin’ Adds Custom Icons, Tweaked Theme
- Get Your Fingerprint Reader Working in Ubuntu
- Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Right Now!
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 309
datamation.com: I found myself growing comfortable with the way Ubuntu does things. With my busy schedule, a distro that "just works" appeals to me. Then something unexpected happened. I decided to take a leap of faith and gave OpenSUSE 12.3 a spin.
theinquirer.net: When Stallman's request was denied by the FLISOL event organiser with the excuse that it would limit user freedom of choice, Stallman fired off a response to the organisation's entire mailing list on Sunday.
- Ubuntu tapped by China for national operating system
- China plans to standardize around local version of Ubuntu
- Chinese government builds national OS around Ubuntu