2indya.com: Here are some of the glaring reasons that would make you pick up a Ubuntu CD and give it a try while keeping your earlier operating system intact.
- Canonical Announces Availability of Ubuntu 9.04 Desktop Edition
- Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope slices boot time in half
- Ubuntu Server Edition 9.04: Progress with HP
- New Ubuntu 9.04 installed - not many dead
- Ubuntu: Dell and Zealots
- Ubuntu 9.04 Arrives, But Where Are the Channel Partners?
- Upgrading from Intrepid to Jaunty
- First look: Ubuntu 9.04 RC
earthweb.com: Recently there has been tremendous buzz surrounding a method of running a full Ubuntu Linux installation within Windows. Unlike similar alternatives for Windows, however, the user is not installing Linux only to have to reboot out of Windows to enjoy their new Linux install.
manishtech.wordpress: Looks as if Ubuntu bashing has become a fashion lately. After getting fed up with MS, Apple and Adobe now its chance for Ubuntu to face the wrath of the trolls.
The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue #138 for the week of April 12th- April 18th, 2009 is now available.
- Yoo-hoo from Ubuntu!
- 13 Ubuntu Themes To Personalize Your Experience
- Ubuntu And Ayatana
- Kubuntu 9.04 and notifications
- 6 Ways to Make Ubuntu Fast
- Getting that OS X Experience on Jaunty is Simpler Than Ever
beginlinux.com: One of the more controversial aspects of the Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope release is the use of the ext4 filesystem. This article provides some basic information about ext4 and then provides some test results on a Ubuntu 9.04 server.
ghacks.net: I mentioned wanting to try out Linux, specifically Ubuntu. After much consideration and with the help of the Ghacks readers, I decided to try the Ubuntu LiveCD before actually installing it.
lockergnome.com: As if on command, the latest Ubuntu 9.04 release has a final test version ready to go and something tells me that despite the good, there will be some bad to overcome as well.
livewithoutwork.com: I have decided after much deliberation that I am no longer going to withstand Microsoft Window’s buggy software.