- Ubuntu 11.10: Word on the Street
- Ubuntu 11.10 Review: Incremental Refinement
- Now there’s a list of Ubuntu-certified computers
- Ubuntu 11.10 review. Oneiric Ocelot – beautiful, but deadly
- Ocelots Are Go
- Ubuntu's Oneiric Ocelot: Nice, but necessary?
- Disappointments of Kubuntu 11.10
phoronix.com: In this article Sabayon 7 has been pitted against Ubuntu 11.10 with its stock Linux 3.0 kernel and its new experimental Fusion kernel.
zdnet.co.uk: For all those who object so strongly to the Ubuntu Unity desktop, I have been thinking this afternoon that I have some time, a free disk partition, and haven't looked at Kubuntu in quite a long time. So I have downloaded and installed it on my Lenovo S10-3s. Here are the results:
The new Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) has just been released. This guide shows how you can upgrade your Ubuntu 11.04 desktop and server installations to Ubuntu 11.10.
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot has just been released today and Ubuntopia is getting warmed up to welcome the latest version from the Ubuntu stables, With the new release, new users would want to download and test Ubuntu. So we thought it would be a good idea to create a guide to help newcomers do that.
- Ubuntu Linux 11.10: Unity comes of age
- Screenshot Tour of Ubuntu 11.10
- Final Ubuntu 11.10 spiffs up Unity, adds ARM server support
- Is Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Another Headache?
- Caveats In The Ubuntu 11.10 Graphics Stack
- Ubuntu 11.10 Review : I take it back. Unity is cool.
- A tour of Ubuntu 11.10, Oneiric Ocelot
- Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Released [Screenshots & Video]
- Ubuntu Online Demo- Try Ubuntu Online Before Download
- 7 Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 11.10
- 10 Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 11.10
- Things You Should Do After Installing New Ubuntu 11.10
- Things to Tweak after Installing Ubuntu 11.10
- 15 Things I Did After Installing New Ubuntu 11.10
- Ubuntu 11.10 Full Review, Video and Screenshots Tour
- What's new in Ubuntu 11.10
- Ubuntu 11.10 is out: A quick look at what’s new
- Ubuntu 11.10 Released – See What’s New
arstechnica.com: Ubuntu received a major update today. The developers behind the popular Linux distribution released version 11.10, codenamed Oneiric Ocelot. The update brings a wide range of improvements, including some much-needed enhancements to Ubuntu's Unity shell.
drdobbs.com: Ubuntu 11.10 is now available for free public download. Word on the street is that this iteration of the open source operating system will feature "management and orchestration tools" that DevOps practitioners need to embrace cloud computing.
bryanquigley.com: I am looking at alternatives to Ubuntu. I know the biggest reason I’m searching for alternatives is “Unity”, which I think is a perfectly ironic name for something that is dividing the ordinary users into two more desktop camps, Unity vs. Gnome Shell.