- Week 1: Ubuntu Unity instead of Windows 7 and ready to scream
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 238
- Useful Ubuntu Unity Lenses For Ubuntu Oneiric
- Review: Edubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot"
- Magazines and ebooks come to the USC
- How did the Ubuntu 11.10 Upgrade go?
- Desktop dreams: Ubuntu 11.10 reviewed
- Quality in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
doctormo.org: I was reading a comment by the ever ready Jeff Spaleta over on Mark Shuttleworth’s Blog. His assertion was that Ubuntu has been loosing people according to the Wikimedia web stats data, so I decided to put this to the test.
- Precision Planning; Prepping for 12.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot)
- Seven Years Old
- As Ubuntu Linux Turns 7, 'Precise Pangolin' Planning Begins
- Ubuntu 11.10 and .docx, .xlsx, .pptx bug fixed
- Unity is the end of Ubuntu
- What Makes the New Ubuntu 11.10 So Great?
- Introducing Ubuntu 11.10 Without Unity
linuxinsider.com (blog safari): It's often the case that anticipating a thing is just as pleasurable as the thing itself, and that seemed to be more true than ever with the latest Ubuntu release.
- Day 1: Giving up Windows 7 for Ubuntu 11.10 for two weeks
- Ubuntu 11.10 (review)
- Adventures in Ubuntu 11.10 Live
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 237
- Ubuntu 11.10 on ARM
- Happy Birthday, Ubuntu!
- What is new in Ubuntu 11.10 compared to Ubuntu 11.04?
- What about creating The Ubuntu Administrator’s Handbook?
- Peek Inside Ubuntu And The Ubuntu Unity Shell
- How to tame Ubuntu 11.10
- Social Networking in Ubuntu 11.10
- Vodafone ARM Ubuntu Webbook
- Which Ubuntu Variant is Right For You?
- Is Ubuntu Becoming a Poor Man's OS X?
- A Unity workaround
- Ubuntu 11.10 review
- Broken Windows? Ubuntu Linux Saves the Day
- SJVN's Ubuntu Screenshots
- Does the New Ubuntu 11.10 Prevent You From Changing Default Apps?
- Ubuntu 11.10 is a complete operating system available at no cost
manilastandardtoday.com: NOW that the latest version of Ubuntu Linux (11.10) is out, users who upgrade must decide whether to stick with its default Unity interface or use some other desktop.
firstarkansasnews.net: This one — 11.10, dubbed Oneiric Ocelot — is a regular, incremental update of 11.04 (Natty Narwhal, which came out in April). The changes are minor for the most part, but the Unity desktop is much improved.
- Don’t Upgrade to Oneiric Ocelot!
- Oneiric gone wrong
- Ubuntu 11.10 out with new default apps