- In response to "the libappindicator story"
- Timeline: The Greatest Show on Earth
- Six Conceptual Unity behaviour mock-ups
zdnet.com: No matter how you measure it, Linux has never how more than a tiny share of the desktop market. Why? Well, I can give you lots of reasons, but one that Mark Shuttleworth founder of Canonical, the company behind the popular Ubuntu Linux distribution, has pointed out that there’s a lot of disorganization and disorder in Linux desktop developer circles.
techrepublic.com: Jack Wallen let’s his imagination go wild and creates some Ubuntu-based distributions that could have real world applications. Along the way, he creates some just for fun.
- Shuttleworth: All the other guys are not wrong
- Trying Unity
- My Thoughts On Unity
- Big dreams for Ubuntu Ocelot
- Leaving Ubuntu
- The libappindicator Story
- GNOME vs Canonical, Freedesktop.org - A Neutral Observation & Summary
- shoot the messenger
n00bsonubuntu.net: At this moment i’m testing the Ubuntu 11.04 “Natty Narwhal” Alpha 3 and wanted to give you a short heads up on my experience so far.
phoronix.com: While there have been some battles waged recently between Canonical and GNOME developers, a more positive and productive note: how's the Wayland plans coming along?
muktware.com: You must have heard that Canonical has killed the netbook edition of Ubuntu also known as UNR or Ubuntu Netbook Remix. Before you reach any conclusions, let me make it clear that Canonical is not withdrawing from the netbook segment.
- 15 Very New and Unique Ubuntu Wallpapers
- Ubuntu 11.04 will be multi platform
- Xubuntu Natty Artwork
- Speed Up Your Ubuntu Install With Ubuntu Minimal
- 5 Tips & Tricks When Using The Ubuntu Software Center
- Ubuntu Linux 11.04: A whale of changes for Canonical's user base
- Funny Ubuntu Codenames
- Ubuntu Netbook Edition folded into Ubuntu for next release
- Gallery: Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha 3