brajeshwar.com: It’s time for a change. Your computer can be better – it can be fun, fast and easier to use.
omgubuntu.co.uk: Mark Shuttleworth has apologised “unreservedly to all offended” for his “poor choice of language” during LinuxCon 2009 during which a comment made by the Ubuntu founder was deemed to be sexist by many members of the Linux community.
itwire.com: Canonical is also top class when it comes to spin. Any criticism levelled at the company is met by a much bigger reaction from its owner Mark Shuttleworth who not many dare to contradict.
linuxjournal.com: The old "Ubuntu doesn't contribute back" argument cropped up again when Dave Neary released a report of the talk he gave at GUADEC on the contributions made to the GNOME desktop environment. A firestorm of debate ensued and Shuttleworth was accused of name calling and guilt to try to win the argument.
- Canonical takes much more than it gives
- Shuttleworth: Tribalism is the enemy within
- It’s not about tribalism, Mark
- Red Hat, 16%. Canonical, 1%.
- The success of Ubuntu
- Bacon: Red Hat, Canonical and GNOME Contributions
- Re: Red Hat, 16%. Canonical, 1%.
- About contributions, Canonical and adopters
khattam.info: Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat has been scheduled to be released 10 October 2010 (10/10/10) and most of the changes have been already implemented as it is heading for the 3rd Alpha release in August 5th.
- Ubuntu 10.04: A Second Look
- Linux Mint 9 KDE Review and Screenshots
dohbuoy.wordpress: The Kubuntu team have remodeled their abode, with astounding results.
ghabuntu.com: One of the greatest strengths of Linux over other OS is the centralized software and update management tools that come built in. However, I noted a common misconception.
- Get a Blazing Fast Computer for Free
- Why Ubuntu Linux Is a Good Business Choice