codearmada.com: Yesterday an awesome feature was finally completed and landed into trunk. I speak of course of Unity grab handles! So here is how it works!
In this short guide I will show you how you can install the new Mozilla Firefox 4.0 browser (released March 22, 2011) on an Ubuntu 10.10 desktop. Fortunately, there's a Launchpad PPA repository that has Firefox 4.0 .deb packages, so we can easily install it through Ubuntu's package manager.
- Ubuntu 11.04′s new default desktop wallpaper revealed
- Ubuntu 11.04 adds 17 brand new wallpapers
- Classic Ubuntu Wallpapers
- A truly natty narwhal wallpaper
lockergnome.com: Recently I received an email where someone asked me point blank why it seems like there is better adoption for 32bit Linux vs that of 64bit. Honestly, I can see why this would be confusing.
omgubuntu.co.uk: Ubuntu Unity’s "non-accelerated" sibling Unity 2D has began to play UI catch-up with its older brother.
- Canonical's Dell and Lenovo love lets Ubuntu down
- Want Multiarch Support In Ubuntu?
- Unity: Now more handsy than the TSA
- Karmasphere and Canonical Announce Partnership
blog.joeb454.com: Since my last post, I have kept up-to-date with the latest development news on 11.04 via both the forums and Planet Ubuntu. I've been doing this, not just because I genuinely think Unity is a good idea, and I think that for me at least it will be a big step forward.
- Has the new Ubuntu One Control Panel raised the stakes in app appearances?
- Razing the Stakes
- Ubuntu is NOT part of Google SoC 2011
- Open Ballot: is Canonical good for free software?
linuxjournal.com: Matt Zimmerman, Ubuntu CTO, has found a way to bridge the ever-widening crevasse between Debian and its derivatives. The Debian Front Desktop was formed last summer in order to bring together these camps, but Zimmerman wants to go a step or two further.