datamation.com: In this article, I'll be offering my own comparison between Ubuntu and Windows, explaining where each has its strengths and which OS offers something better overall.
- Bacon: Ubuntu Phone: My (Early) Experience
- Emmabuntus: Yet More Recycled Bits?
- Dogfood Update
- Emmabuntus review - very disappointing
- Ubuntu 13.04 vs Kubuntu 13.04 vs Xubuntu 13.04 vs Lubuntu 13.04 vs Ubuntu 13.04 GNOME: A brief comparison
- Unity 7, Compiz To Be Polished For Ubuntu 13.10
- Ubuntu Still Figuring Out How To Handle Hybrid Graphics
- Unity 8, Mir To Be Experimental Choice In Ubuntu 13.10
- New tablet boots Ubuntu, Android, and Windows
- Google Demos Linux Running on Hacked Glass, How
- Bacon: On Brainstorm
- Ubuntu Website and the Community Link
- Canonical to maintain Linux 3.8 until August 2014
- keep Firefox default browser in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu One Detailed Guide for 13.04
- The Problem of Sunsetting Ubuntu Brainstorm
junauza.com: Ubuntu is moving in all directions lately. Some polarizing decisions that have managed to alienate a few longtime Ubuntu users. Ubuntu isn't the only user-friendly distribution around. Here are a few reasons why you should switch to or at least try out Linux Mint.
networkworld.com: This post is coming to you courtesy of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. While I could tell you I thought it would be cool to use Ubuntu Linux as my primary desktop OS for a while, I would be lying. The fact is I don't have a choice.
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 316
- Ubuntu to stop Brainstorm
- Ubuntu and the Missing Community Link
- Important desktop and end-user topics this week at UDS
- X.Org, Mir Plans Are Made Up For Ubuntu 13.10
- Bacon: Video Demo of Unity 8 on Mir
- Ubuntu.com update
- Ubuntu – A Replacement for Chrome OS
- Exploring Ubuntu Touch, the other Linux for your phone
- Ubuntu Strikes Out on Its Own Again
- Possible Changes in Ubuntu 13.10 (UDS)
- An Indicator for Cryptkeeper
- install classic gnome desktop in ubuntu 13.04
- What’s new in Xubuntu 13.04
- Canonical Promotes Ceph Big Data Storage System...For Red Hat?
- Ubuntu 13.04: What’s New In Raring Ringtail?
- Ubuntu's Mir Moves Ahead With Unity 8 Interface
- kenny: Create App Launcher Scripts in Ubuntu
- How to install Steam client in Ubuntu 13.04
cristalinux.blogspot: News has it that Ubuntu will, over the next year, change its software packaging system to what they call "Click Packages", abandon X and forget about Wayland to embrace Mir and, last but not least, transition Unity entirely to Qt.