- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 308
- Like Ubuntu? Help make it better
- Bacon: Recent Ubuntu Community Refinements
h-online.com: Tests on Dell's Ultrabook with pre-installed Ubuntu 12.04 show that the manufacturer has gone to some trouble to ensure that it runs well with Linux.
datamation.com: It seems like every time Ubuntu makes any sort of change, the Linux community finds itself up in arms as if the world is about to end.
Also: Ubuntu 13.04 Adds Legal Notice to System Settings
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04
- Some Programs I Tested On Ubuntu 13.04 Daily Build
- Kubuntu vUDS
- ‘New Unity Stack’ Approved for Ubuntu 13.04, Brings ‘Smarter’ Search
- [Ubuntu QML] Writting a game.. Alpha Version
- First Ubuntu SDK Days kick off
- Ubuntu 13.04 'Raring Ringtail': Beta 1 preview
- Canonical: The Next Apple
- What’s really important
- You can help the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter!
- Ubuntu SDK Days: Day 2 is just around the corner
- Ubuntu Gets New Display Server, Goes Rolling Release?
- Ubuntu Linux Gets Certified on Dell 12G Servers
- Ubuntu SDK Apps are coming
- Ubuntu Linux gets a new official flavor
zdnet.com: After much heated discussion, Mark Shuttleworth has a new proposal on how Ubuntu Linux should handle rolling releases.
- Shifting to Ubuntu in 2013
- Chromebook Pixel: Run Ubuntu alongside Chrome OS
- Monthly versions of Ubuntu might be too unstable
- How to Upgrade Ubuntu 12.10 to Ubuntu 13.04
- Ubuntu Used as Online Gambling Station in Airport
- Advice for my Ubuntu Brothers
- Ubuntu Mir: Is This the Future of Linux Everywhere?
- Ubuntu is not a community distribution
- Mint: "Not in the Business of Picking Winners," Continues with Xorg
- On the Ubuntu Community
- Thoughts On Recent Community Concerns
- Shuttleworth Throws the FLOSS Community Under The Bus
- Reply to “All the faces of Ubuntu”
mylinuxexplore.blogspot: Kubuntu may not be the best implementation of KDE but definitely one of the most followed. For me, Kubuntu has been always a judicious mix of KDE and Gnome applications along with a boring default interface.