- Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin review
- Bacon: EA Games and Ubuntu
- Why a Developer Laptop?
- Ubuntu Forks Gnome Control Center
- Why Linux Graphics Drivers Have Issues
- Kubuntu Likely To Retain Name Despite New Sponsor
- Precise Pangolin: Ubuntu Grows Up
- Ubuntu Still Trying To Lock Down Third-Party Debs
- UDS: He did NOT say that . . . did he?
- No More Unity 2D In Ubuntu 12.10 And Beyond
phoronix.com: Ubuntu Friendly -- the Canonical-spawned initiative for the community to try to provide information on computer hardware that's "friendly" to run Ubuntu Linux -- is not being actively maintained.
- Ubuntu 12.10 To Target Linux 3.5 Kernel, Maybe 3.6
- Install Latest Gimp On Ubuntu
- First Post Release Unity Update Brings Massive Fixes
- 13 surprises from Kubuntu 12.04
- My Ubuntu 12.04 Tweaks
- Shuttleworth Explains HUD for Ubuntu 12.10
- Reports from Ubuntu Developer Summit
- Ubuntu releases open hardware VGA Switch
- Ubuntu 12.10 Working To Play A Sound Theme
zdnet.com: The leading Linux desktop and the number one desktop of all, Windows, are both undergoing radical transformations, but which will be the better for it?
gigaom.com: What is it that web developers want? That’s what Dell is trying to find out with its just-launched Project Sputnik, an “experimental” laptop bundled with Ubuntu Linux plus utilities, and with an easy on-ramp to github repositories coming soon.
Also: Canonical: Ubuntu To Soon Ship On 5% Of PCs
- Ubuntu 12.10 ‘Quetzal’ Logo
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Online Upgrade Review
- Xubuntu 12.04 LTS Review
- Kubuntu 12.04 review - Precise what?
- Ubuntu 12.04, a review
- Five kinds of branches
- Building Your Own Custom Ubuntu
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 264
howtogeek.com: Ubuntu’s Unity desktop is a change of pace, whether you’re coming from Windows or another Linux distribution with a more traditional interface. Unity has its own way of doing things, including powerful keyboard shortcuts.
makeuseof.com: The new version of Ubuntu–12.04, codename “Precise Pangolin”– is officially here, meaning two things: I get to be really happy about new features, and some people get to complain about Unity in the comments.
dedoimedo.com: I am officially kicking off the start of the spring hunting season with a long review of Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin. 'Tis a silly name, but it's a five-year Long Term Support (LTS) release.
datamation.com: In its latest release, Unity is neither as hopeless as its detractors insist nor as extraordinary as its supporters claim.