- Ubuntu dumps the brown, introduces new theme and branding
- Refreshing The Ubuntu Brand
- Bye Bye Brown
Like we told you a while back (well, actually Mark told you), Ubuntu (hopefully 10.04) will get a new theme:
- Ubuntu Desktop in the Cloud
- Ubuntu One Music Store vs Amazon
- Ubuntu 10.04: Canonical Makes ISV Push
- Getting Ready for Ubuntu One Music Store Beta
linuxcritic.wordpress: With the exception of your two netbook offerings, I have yet to have seen you offer anything else that indicates to me that you have any intentions to make Ubuntu a real option for your customers.
fridge.ubuntu.com: Once upon a time I wanted to be an environmental scientist, but during one of the projects for a related course, I ended up with the task to create a website. I learned HTML one weekend, and realized I preferred computers to trees.
arstechnica.com: Canonical, the company behind the Ubuntu Linux distribution, is planning to overhaul the desktop panel and integrate social networking features in Ubuntu 10.04, codenamed Lucid Lynx.
stop.zona-m.net: The Confalonieri Public Junior High School in Monza, Northern Italy set up a really interesting and original optional course for its students. I contacted the two teachers who run the course, Fabio Frittoli and Francesco De Gennaro to know something more.
Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is Issue #182 for the week February 21st - February 27th, 2010.
- 4 New Themes For Lucid including Homosapien and Sorbet
- Ubuntu One Music has No Watermarks
- Ubuntu Lucid Makes Scanning Simple