pcpro.co.uk: Asus has started selling its Eee PC netbooks preloaded with Ubuntu 10.10.
- Everything You Need to Know About Ubuntu 11.04
- Six Months Of Rocking Ubuntu Events
- You Can Run Ubuntu On Your HTC Desire HD
desktoplinuxreviews.com: Xubuntu is not as popular as its big brother, Ubuntu, but it has its own charms. It’s ideally suited for those who are looking for a slimmer alternative to Ubuntu itself but who also want to stay within the Ubuntu family of distros.
osnews.com: Ubuntu's great popularity means that it represents Linux to many people. It's the distro vendors pre-install. It's the distro the mainstream media always review. It's the one distro everybody's tried. So what are common Ubuntu criticisms?
- Canonical predicts rise of hybrid smartphones
- Mobica Adopting Ubuntu Core For Embedded Device Development
- Pelagicore Signs Up to Ubuntu Core for In-vehicle Infotainment Development
junauza.com: In the past few weeks, we have covered a lot about Ubuntu 11.04 as well as its controversial Unity interface. However now, it’s time to take a look at the future of Ubuntu, which is 11.10.
techdrivein.com: I am not averse to changes. I like experimenting with new applications and features every now and then. I have no problem with that. But that is not the case with majority of Computer users out there. For them, Computer is just a tool to get things done in a much faster and efficient manner. The sooner Canonical realize this, the better.
- The Lubuntu 10.04 Experiment
- Full Circle Magazine Issue #49 is out for the taking
- Look Out, Future: Ubuntu CTO Matt Zimmerman Joins Locker Project & Singly
ShuttleworthDon Quixote Tilting at FLOSS
- Bacon: Problems Open Doors To Solutions
mybroadband.co.za: Plans for the next release of Ubuntu Linux are taking shape. A look at what users can expect
dedoimedo.com: In my Natty review, I did mention that boot times seem to have changed considerably compared to previous versions of the distro. In other words, they got longer, which is kind of surprising as the desktop is quite fast and snappy. I had no numbers to quantify my feeling then, but now I do.