spreadfirefox.com: Who wouldn't like if their browser wears a haute couture skins or the pleasure of viewing Megan fox images on a 3D wall with uncluttered black background or get to know if the weather permits you to tee over the weekend just by moving the mouse over or download all the links on a page with just one click!
wsj.com: The good thing about open-source software is that it harnesses the talents of techies around the world. The bad thing about open-source software is that it's too often geared toward such techies, not average folks.
limulus.wordpress: Mozilla needs to make an official repository for Ubuntu. It can support Debian and all the other DEB-based systems too (that would be awesome), but it NEEDS to be primarily aimed at Ubuntu.
sutor.com: Last night my Firefox browser started to crash. Not occasionally, but every single time I started to to type something in the search bar in the upper right hand corner. What the heck happened?
mozillazine.org/asa: It's not quite Spring yet, but with the release of Firefox 3.6, now would be a great time to give your browser a good cleaning.
- Mozilla defends Firefox's HTML5 support for only Ogg Theora video
- Mozilla takes on YouTube video choice
- HTML5 video and H.264 – what history tells us and why we’re standing with the web
linuxplanet.com: Back last August, as soon as Firefox 3.5 was released, I installed it on Ubuntu 9.04. I didn't know how to do it, because I was a rank beginner. Still am. But back then I was about as rank a beginner. Since there are so many ways to do various things in the Linux-based systems, it's easy to get confused.
- 5 Firefox Add-ons For Better KDE Integration
- 8 Firefox Add-ons I Can’t Do Without
- Firefox surges
mozillalinks.org: Here are five quick tips to enhance your Firefox 3.6 experience:
- YouTube announces HTML5 demo, but not for FireFox 3.6
- Firefox 3.6 upgrade or not?
- Review: Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Is More Than Just An Add-On
- Firefox 3.6 is 20 Percent Faster
- Install Firefox 3.6 on Ubuntu in 3 Easy Steps
- Install Firefox 3.6 in Ubuntu the Super Easy Way using Ubuntuzilla
- Firefox 3.6: Spacer trick for prettier Personas
- Tour the new Firefox 3.6
- Official Release Announcement
- Turn Firefox 3.6 Into Firefox 4 Now!