- Firefox 5.0 to Launch 16 Weeks after 4.0, Firefox 6.0 Just 6 Weeks after 5.0
- Check out What’s Coming Soon in Firefox 4
arstechnica.com: Although Mozilla is still readying Firefox 4 for its official release, the organization is already laying out its plans for subsequent versions of the open source Web browser. In a roadmap published earlier this year, Mozilla revealed plans to issue three more major releases during 2011--bringing the browser's version number up to seven.
- 10 Things to Drool Over in Firefox 4
- Mozilla Already Working on Firefox 4.0.1 Update
- Asa Dotzler: Firefox 4, It Is Done
- Thunderbird To Get Ubuntu One Integration
- Firefox Faced Advertiser Backlash Over "Do Not Track" Feature
- Does Mozilla Have a Speed Problem?
- Mozilla Takes Aim At Internet Explorer
- IE9 vs Chrome 10 vs Firefox 4 RC vs Opera 11.01 vs Safari 5 - The BIG browser benchmark!
- Firefox 4: New streamlined interface, 'app tabs'
- Mozilla To Ship Firefox 4 Final On March 22
laptopmag.com: With so many features, the choice of which browser to use can be overwhelming. Fortunately, we’ve installed all three contenders through a no-hold-barred face-off to see which one deserves to be your default browser.
clickonf5.org: Mozilla has released the Release Candidate of latest Firefox 4 i.e. Firefox 4 RC and is available to download and try. I installed this RC 3 days ago and since then spent hours on this new version and here is my review and experience.
lockergnome.com: If you look around at the changes in the internet, you can see that much of it has been driven by changes in the way we examine the information. More and more ease of browsing has come from the direct competition among the major players.
pcworld.com: It's been a busy week for Web browsers. Chrome 10 was released a few days ago, and today sees the release candidate of Firefox 4.
mozilla.com: Mozilla Firefox 4 for Windows, Mac and Linux has exited the beta cycle and is now available as a release candidate in more than 70 languages.