tomsguide.com: There are thousands of add-ons available for Firefox, so a truly comprehensive list is nearly impossible. However, we sifted through some of the best to come up with a list of 20 killer Firefox extensions that we're willing to call "the best."
tomshardware.com: The writing is on the wall. While Mozilla and its Firefox browser appear to be a very solid institution in the browser market, it is the weakest link with an extremely attractive portion of the browser user base as well. Could Mozilla be squeezed out of the market?
- Firefox 3.6.4 (Lorentz) beta coming tomorrow with out of process plugins
- Firefox 3.6.4 Coming May 4 with Out of Process Plugins
blogs.zdnet.com: In a startling revelation, the open-source Mozilla project says that its flagship Firefox browser contains a root certificate authority that doesn’t seem to have a known owner.
- Where and Whither Mozilla?
- Firefox plans fix for decade-old browsing history leak
mozilla.org: As part of Mozilla’s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 3.6.3 is now available as a free download for Windows, Mac, and Linux from http://www.firefox.com.
- Introducing the Mozilla State of the Internet Report
- Firefox 3.5.9 and 3.0.19 security updates now available
- Mozilla spits out last version of Firefox 3.0
- Firefox developers block old CSS leak
- Firefox coders propose fast-graphics deadline
okiebuntu.homelinux.com: Open Firefox and in the address bar type: about:config (click ‘ok ill be careful’) To modify a Preference in about:config page you can:
thelinuxbox.org: One of the coolest things about Firefox is its extensibility. Everyone has their collection of favorite Firefox add-ons and I thought I would share mine. Some provide improved organization, some have a certain "WOW!" factor, and others just look pretty.
h-online.com: The Mozilla Foundation has released version 3.6.2 of its open source Firefox web browser. The developers say that, in addition to other holes, the most important vulnerability closed in Firefox 3.6.2 is a critical hole known since February.