mozilla.org: The schedule on the rapid release process specifics document generally focuses on merge dates. There is some confusion as to what to expect on those dates, so hopefully this post will make it clear.
linuxinsider.com: For me, using multiple browsers is part of my work style. On all of my computers, I switch among several browsers, and I keep finding reasons to come back to SeaMonkey. This latest version is a drastic retooling.
- Mozilla Removes User Limit From Firefox 5 Beta
- Mozilla Aurora - There will be blood - and fun
- Dotzler: don't let them* re-define open
- Mozilla Firefox 4 Review: A powerful browser in the making
- Firefox 4 — a major update
- Why We Need Firefox
- Firefox 6 Should Sort Out Linux GPU Acceleration
theregister.co.uk: Mozilla officials have refused a US government request to ban a Firefox add-on that helps people to access sites that use internet domain names confiscated in an unprecedented seizure earlier this year.
- The Day I Nearly Dumped Firefox
- A new and improved AwesomeBar for Firefox by Mozilla
- Web browser market share: upgrade analysis
- 10 Reasons not upgrade to Firefox 4
- Firefox 4: Change minimum tab width
conceivablytech.com: Mozilla is trying to establish a new 6-week product cycle for its Firefox web browser and has just posted the first build of Firefox 5, not quite six weeks after the release of Firefox 4.
- Why is Firefox slower on Linux than Windows?
- Dotzler: Firefox 4 Breaks the 10% Mark
- 13 features that make each Web browser unique
dedoimedo.com: Several weeks ago, we had an article that taught us how to restore sane browsing configurations in Firefox 4 after switching over from Firefox 3.6, including look and feel and addons compatibility. Now, we will talk about several more tricks.
Also: Firefox 4 about:memory