- Mozilla Plans End to Firefox 3.5 With Firefox 5 Beta on Horizon
- Firefox 6 Gets URL Bar Upgrade
pcworld.com: Security is an oft-debated topic in the ongoing browser wars, but there's no denying that malware is a common problem for all of the leading contenders. A new solution launched this week by German Sirrix AG, however, uses Firefox 4, Linux and virtualization to create what it calls a "browser in a box."
conceivablytech.com: Mozilla is currently preparing to phase out Firefox 3.5 and said that it will not release further major updates for the browser version.
mozilla.org: The schedule on the rapid release process specifics document generally focuses on merge dates. There is some confusion as to what to expect on those dates, so hopefully this post will make it clear.
linuxinsider.com: For me, using multiple browsers is part of my work style. On all of my computers, I switch among several browsers, and I keep finding reasons to come back to SeaMonkey. This latest version is a drastic retooling.
- Mozilla Removes User Limit From Firefox 5 Beta
- Mozilla Aurora - There will be blood - and fun
- Dotzler: don't let them* re-define open
- Mozilla Firefox 4 Review: A powerful browser in the making
- Firefox 4 — a major update
- Why We Need Firefox
- Firefox 6 Should Sort Out Linux GPU Acceleration
theregister.co.uk: Mozilla officials have refused a US government request to ban a Firefox add-on that helps people to access sites that use internet domain names confiscated in an unprecedented seizure earlier this year.
- The Day I Nearly Dumped Firefox
- A new and improved AwesomeBar for Firefox by Mozilla
- Web browser market share: upgrade analysis
- 10 Reasons not upgrade to Firefox 4
- Firefox 4: Change minimum tab width