thebottomline.as.ucsb.edu: Popular web browser Firefox unveiled its newest iteration, dubbed ‘Firefox 4: Tecumseh’, free for download just last month. It introduced several new features, as well as several major improvements on already extant features like Tab Groups and App Tabs. Here’s a quick review.
sfgate.com: Mozilla, the developer of the popular Firefox web browser, will open its first San Francisco office this summer, bolstering the city's growing renown as a technology hub.
theregister.co.uk: In the past 20 years Linux has moved from Linus Torvalds' personal hobby to an industry-dominating force, reshaping the server, embedded, and mobile markets. Linux's growth wasn't fueled on the fumes of peace, love, and late-night pizza orders.
pcworld.com: Mozilla has committed to a more aggressive release schedule for the Firefox Web browser. There were nearly three years between the launch of Firefox 3 and Firefox 4, but Firefox 5 is expected to be introduced in a matter of months at the end of June. There are some benefits to the rapid release schedule, but also some potential pitfalls.
Also: Firefox 5 Preview – More Social, UI & Tab Updates
informationweek.com: The latest version of the open-source Mozilla Web browser has finally arrived and it is a welcome upgrade. Firefox 4 includes a revamped look and feel, faster performance, strong standards support, and enhanced privacy controls.
- So What's Mozilla's Message on Messaging?
- Mozilla move Firefox to Chrome-like Versioning
- New development channels and repositories for rapid releases
- Firefox 4
- Mozilla Accelerates Firefox 5 Release Schedule, Versioning
- First Firefox 6 build next week, Firefox 7 by May
- Firefox 4: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Ever Wonder Which Firefox Add-ons Slow You Down the Most?
- Firefox 4 review – was it worth the wait?
- Can Mozilla shame Firefox developers to do better?
- Firefox 4 Tips and Tricks
- Use Firefox 4's "Awesome Bar" To Make Search Faster
internetnews.com: It was supposed to be an effort that was going to propel Mozilla's Thunderbird email client to the same level of adoption and interest as Firefox.