conceivablytech.com: Mozilla has published a proposal for an extended support release (ESR) version for Firefox versions that are deployed in business environments. The extended release cycle is designed to alleviate the burden of the 6-week rapid releases and respective support cycles by replacing them with 42-week versions.
extremetech.com: Mozilla, not content with its monumental shift from four major builds in five years down to a new stable build every six weeks, is looking at outputting a new release every five weeks, or perhaps even less.
- Firefox 25 Due On October 22, 2013
- Lighting Set to Strike at Mozilla
- Firefox 7 Arrives in Ubuntu, Scores 100 Acid3 Test
theregister.co.uk: A longtime Mozilla Corporation VP has quit the open source outfit he co-founded in 1998.
opensource.com: Most of you probably know Mozilla as the organization famous for its open source Firefox web browser. But what you may not know is that open source is more than just a technology decision for Mozilla; the open source way is deeply ingrained in every aspect of its culture.
- Gtk3 support coming your way
- Community spotlight: Paul Booker, Mozilla contributor
- Firefox for Tablets on Nightly
- THIS IS A CRISIS: Firefox 6.0 Removes the 'View Page Source' Button
- 5 Mozilla Labs add-ons worth trying out
- Mozilla Issues Do-not-track Guide for Advertisers
- 5 Lesser know Browser for Linux
- New Firefox download manager appears in UX build
- Which browser will win? A mathematical Analysis!
- Wahoo 12.00 Extensions improvements
- Opera Dragonfly
theregister.co.uk: The network breach in July that forged a near-perfect replica of a Google.com credential minted more than 200 other SSL certificates for more than 20 different domains, a top manager for Mozilla's Firefox browser said.
- The Big, Bad Browser Quiz
- 10 Best Firefox Add-ons You Can’t Live Without
- Mozilla Targets Tablets With New Browser Designs
- Firefox 6.0.1 and 3.6.21 desktop security updates now available
- Thunderbird 6.0.1 and 3.1.13 security updates now available
ianbarlow.wordpress: The Mozilla Mobile Team is working tirelessly to make Firefox awesome on tablets, and I wanted to take a moment to share some of the design decisions we’ve made with the UI thus far.
- Web Browser Grand Prix VI: Firefox 6, Chrome 13, Mac OS X Lion
- Mozilla, Firefox Criticized for a Pestilence of Bugs
- Firefox 6: A Firefox too far? (Review)
- Firefox 6 already sees bump in traffic soon after debut
- Want a Faster Firefox? Pale Moon 6.0 Can Help
- Firefox 7.0 Beta 2
- About Firefox About
- Cool Tip: Open FireFox inside FireFox Tab
- Future Firefox Features, What I’m Looking Forward To
- Light Switch, Dim Everything But Media In Firefox
digitizor.com: Speed Dial is a feature first introduced by Opera almost four years. It is basically a grid of the top websites you visit. From my experience, this is a very convenient way to get to my favorite websites after firing up the browser.
lizardwrangler.com: Recently Mozilla implemented a rapid release process, where we release a version of Firefox every 6 weeks. This has involved changing a number of our processes. It’s also raised some new issues.
tomsguide.com: Firefox 6 may have been just released, but I have to admit that versions 7, 8 and 9 may be much more interesting from the end user's point of view.
theinquirer.net: Just days after Mozilla released Firefox 6, the clock is already ticking on Firefox 7, which tipped up in the Firefox beta channel yesterday. There are all the usual improvements, but none of those really matter because theres one important improvement that isn't even visible to the user.
- Firefox 6: 4 Reasons to Upgrade
- Firefox 6 is Out… But Does Anyone Care?
- Firefox 6 patches 10 dangerous security holes
- At Version 6, Firefox Stabilizes And Turns Into Gmail
- Chase.com goes down, but only for Firefox users
- Firefox 6: Is it really faster?
- Firefox 6 ships, but we shouldn't really pay attention