dedoimedo.com: Discovering new applications is fun - discovering great new applications is sublime. For people with old, acquired taste, finding new thrills is not easy. But every now and then, you stumble upon a remarkable piece of engineering, which simply blows you away. Songbird is one such piece.
- Mozilla to open - gasp! - Firefox add-on store
- Go to Bing rather than Google, says Firefox exec
blog.lizardwrangler.com: Today we are posting our audited financial statements and tax form for 2008. We have also posted our FAQ. As in past years, I’ll use this event as an opportunity to review both our financial status and our overall effectiveness in moving the mission forward.
zdnetasia.com: The browser war in China is heating up but not quite in a way that resembles the Western markets, as Mozilla's Beijing chief explains.
techradar.com: Google Chrome is a nifty little browser, but to date it's hardly had the impact of Mozilla's Firefox. That's partly because it's still Windows-only, but we suspect it's largely because you can't use extensions. Both of those things are about to change.
linuxlock.blogspot: The principle is a guy who works with Linux Servers for a living. He was contacted by the Indian Contracting Company to patch the 1000+ linux servers with some proprietary software. He jumped through all the hoops... and dutifully logged into the website and hit enter. The page would not render.
- Firefox at 5: What We Love and Hate About You
- Five essential addons for new Firefox users (Happy fifth birthday, Firefox!)
- Firefox at 5: the Google Cold War
- Google shifts software value to operations, away from IP
- Finish this sentence: "I ________ Google"
- Firefox At Five: 'Web Freedom May Not Last'
- five years of firefox
- Firefox Tops Vulnerability List
- After 5 years, Firefox faces new challenges
- Images: Firefox through the ages