Issue #116 of openSUSE Weekly News is now out!
- openSUSE 11.3 Milestone 4 Release
- Linux business key to Novell sale
- Novell Acquisition Bidding Stalls
- Estimating the Value of Novell's Linux OS
- Now what Novell?
- Novell Executives: Judge Us By Our Progress
- How Much Is Novell's Linux OS Really Worth?
linux-mag.com: According to the company, Novell would consider being acquired should the right buyer come along. Could that buyer be Microsoft? And what would that mean for SUSE and the Linux ecosystem?
- 5 Questions for Novell CEO Ron Hovsepian
- Novell Rejects Takeover Bid… But Welcomes Other Bidders
- More SUSE Linux Appliances Boot Up at Novell BrainShare
- Novell Rejects Hedge Fund’s Offer To Take The Company Private For $2 Billion
- Novell Says $5.75-Share Offer From Elliott Is ‘Inadequate’
- openSUSE Weekly News, Issue 115 is out
- SCO vs. Linux: The jury has been informed
techblog.aasisvinayak.com: I have been using Linux for the past 7 years and I have tried many distributions. About, 6 months back I decided to have a permanent copy of one more operating system in my laptop – OpenSuse. And, now I can say that OpenSuse is the best operating system I every used.
phoronix.com: Last week we delivered benchmarks of Fedora 13 Alpha and Ubuntu 10.04 (along with testing the Fedora 11 and 12 too), but today we have a new set of comparative benchmarks that are covering the latest development versions of Ubuntu 10.04, Mandriva 2010.1, PCLinuxOS 2010, and openSUSE 11.3. Here they are.
- Goodbye Novell | The Linux Action Show! s11
- SFLS - Episode 0x23: Public Domain
- Going Linux: Mar 15: #095 - Linux Docks & Using Ubuntu
news.opensuse.org: The third of seven scheduled milestone releases for 11.3 was completed and released on schedule. Milestone 3 focuses on using GCC 4.5 as the default compiler, leaving a great deal of the work in the hands of the openSUSE Build Service after a few issues (such as kernel panics) were resolved.