linuxuser.co.uk: In an age when Linux has become a powerful platform for development work, graphics processing and video production, it’s a welcome relief to see a mid-range system built for people who may or may not have experience with Linux.
cbronline.com: Novell’s latest CEO has got the company back on an even keel, but can his bold new strategy help it return to growth?
thevarguy.com: Novell’s board of directors is facing a pair of symbolic deadlines: The VAR Guy thinks Novell will need to somehow address the pending private equity takeover bid by Elliott Associates before the BrainShare conference starts March 21 in Salt Lake City, Utah and before Red Hat announces quarterly results on March 24.
- Are these the last days of Novell as we know it?
- Why Microsoft Can’t Afford To Let Novell Die
- Is Novell worth $2 billion?
- Elliott Associates and Novell: Just a Game of Cat and Mouse
- Elliot Associates' worrisome Novell plans
- Novell Jumps 29% on Buyout Offer
- Vulture Fund Elliott Swoops Towards Novell
- Should Novell Go Private?
- Novell's buyout and its effect on the industry
stick.gk2.sk/blog: During the last openSUSE Conference we had a brainstorming meeting about social aspects of our community. We felt that openSUSE is missing something similar than Ubuntu Launchpad or Fedora Community. I created connect.opensuse.org.
- Hedge Fund Offers to Buy Novell
- Hedge fund Elliott Associates offers $1 billion for Novell
- Elliott offers to take Novell private for $2 bln
- Novell Soars on Takeover Offer