pcworld.com: Even as the job market has remained generally dismal for much of the working world over the past few years, there have been a few notable exceptions.
zdnet.com: A step-by-step screenshot walk-through of how I installed Linux on a system with UEFI BIOS and Secure Boot.
unsolicitedbutoffered.blogspot: The openSUSE 12.3 Rescue CD, released along with the KDE, DVD, and Gnome versions, is not designed to be installed but rather to run as a LiveCD or LiveUSB for use with workstations or home desktops for repairing or recovering data.
datamation.com: I found myself growing comfortable with the way Ubuntu does things. With my busy schedule, a distro that "just works" appeals to me. Then something unexpected happened. I decided to take a leap of faith and gave OpenSUSE 12.3 a spin.
- Looking for a greener distribution?
- openSUSE for new geekos
- openSUSE 12.3 Launch Feedback: we’re still awesome!
- A few quick tweaks for openSUSE 12.3
muktware.com: openSUSE 12.3 was released last week and it continues to keep the desktop what it should be – a powerful 'computer'. Here is a list of top 10 things I did after installing openSSUSE 12.3.
datamation.com: To hear fans talk, without Ubuntu, Linux desktops would be still be basic window managers. Even Mark Shuttleworth, Ubuntu's founder, recently implied that those who questioned him held the view that "Linux is supposed to be hard so it's exclusive."
- Dartmouth is out, What to do
- Intel Power Management on openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE: Ubuntu Killer? | LAS | s26e02
zdnet.com: A look at the latest release of openSuSE, which is so good I have installed it as the default boot on all of my computers.
- openSUSE 12.3 wallpapers alternativos
- OpenSUSE 12.2 vs. 12.3 Linux Performance Tests
- openSUSE shows how to promote a release