ittoolbox blogs: On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Tux that is virus free
en.opensuse.org: This article describes unsuccessful openSUSE 10.3 installation on Chocolate Laptop.
foogazi.com: Here are 15 signs that you are addicted to Linux:
1. You bring a live CD with you whenever you’ll be using a computer away from your house.
2. Every time a friend or relative complains about their computer being slow due to spyware, adware and viruses, you tell them to install Linux.
- Happy Halloween from a PC (pumpkin computer)
- When a Geek Carves a Pumpkin
- Winner of RHmag Pumpkin Contest
tech.blorge: I don't really know anyone who likes to referred to in a derogatory way but the N-word seems to evoke the most emotion of all the derogatory and defamatory words that one's imagination can conjure.
the register: The Linux users among you who've been putting aside all the lovely cash you've saved by not shelling out for the Satanic Software of Redmond™ might like to consider blowing it on the ultimate open source boy racer accessory: the one and only L1NUX number plate.
the inquirer: GPL Guru Richard Stallman was attacked by a gang of ninjas when he attempted to talk at Yale University.
- Fugubuntu = Linux for Poisonous (Yet Tasty) Fish
- Stewbuntu = Edible Linux Compiled with Gigantic Meat Chunks
geek00l.blogspot: People who come from Unix background always have the real guts, and I bet you know what is RTFM all about. In fact it is Read The Fun Manual when you don't know how to use the commands or understand the technical section, sounds polite isn't it ;P
lockergnome.com: Now I completely adore my mother, however I often wonder (and cringe) about the very unique set of computing rules that she seems to follow quite faithfully. As a tribute to her, I thought I would share just a few of them with you.