penguinpetes.com: Despite its many advocates, whenever I buy some beef and try it, I always end up going back to chicken. Chicken has what I want, and beef doesn't. The latest releases of beef got my hopes up, but I was again disappointed.
daniweb.com/blogs: Today, I'm announcing my new Linux company, HookLineNSinker, Inc. which will produce a new commercial Linux distribution: Pricey Linux. HLNS products include Pricey Linux Enterprise, Pricey Linux Small Business Server and The Pricey Linux Desktop. BaitNSwitch Linux is the distribution where we test out new features, versions and options.
linuxgeeksunited.blogspot: I thought I would post on of my older little 'dabbles' like this just for fun. Who knows, someone might even like it.
daniweb.com: Perhaps it's my role as the family computer guy that's leading me in this direction today but it seems to me that there should be Linux distributions that are age-oriented and age appropriate.
detector-pro.com: As you “already know” – boss knows the best. If bosses were given to choose an operating system which would be right for their employees, that will be Linux. Here is the reasons:
Although some of this stuff is old, here are some funny easter eggs I bumped into over time.
Fire up a terminal and type the following, one command at a time:
junauza.com: We all know that Emacs stands for "Editor MACroS", but several creative people have given the feature-rich text editor some innovative and rather funny definitions. --Here are a few.
- The Wallbuntu Linux Distribution
- TomTom Buys Microsoft
- TurnKey Linux to relaunch as TurnKey Windows
- Open Source Casino To Fund Open Source Development
- Mythbuntu CableCARD Support
- Microsoft: “Windows 7 To Be 100% Open-Source”
- Twitter switch for Guardian, after 188 years of ink
- 10 best Google April Fool's jokes
- Flying hotels, 3D browsing, fake mergers, and more
- Ballmer makes it official - M$ re-enters corporate crime market
- Unlock Ubuntu’s Little April Fools Joke
- Reg Hardware's April Fool's Day round-up
archlinux.org: Recently the developers have been discussing the possibility of adding some additional optimizations to our i686 port to improve multimedia support. This would involve reducing the compatibility with older systems.
blogs.zdnet.com: Microsoft announced this morning it has signed an historic agreement with the Linux Foundation guaranteeing compatibility between Windows and Linux going forward.