- What Happens When My Linux Breaks Down?
- Lindsay Lohan prohibited from installing Linux on court-ordered alcohol monitor
- screw you, firefox tab complete!
junauza.com: We all know how it sucks to see error messages. If you have been using Windows all your life, you have probably seen lots of them already.
lockergnome.com: On the heels of the recent news that Mandriva is up for sale comes a whisper of a rumor from an insider source at a large Linux software company.
toolbox.com/blogs: You may not know me as I received your attention from a browser link. This is very important so please continue reading. This letter has the possibility of changing your life. With your help we can realise that dream.
dedoimedo.com: Geekiness is not a 1D state. There are many categories of geekiness. You may be a sci-fi geek or you may be a computer geek. Or both. Geekiness is a multi-value physical and emotional condition. But not all is lost. There's no reason to be ashamed. Being geek has become popular recently. Would you like to know if you're one?
dedoimedo.com: Enjoy, the 10 Linux commandments, Bible style (old testament):
geeksmack.net: Earlier today, Microsoft Spokesperson Brianna Pinder, confirmed that Microsoft will be ceasing development of the Windows Operating System due to the nature of innovation in the computer industry.
- Top 5 April Fool’s Day jokes 2010
- Top 10 List: An April Fool's Day Round Up
- Geeky in-jokes dominate April Fools' Day 2010
- Oracle buys Ubuntu!
- Ubuntu Manual Audio Book
- Ubuntu to be licensed under friendiler version of the GPL