If you’ve been frustrated with what you can do with OpenOffice.org, then you’re probably looking for more. And that’s what Go-oo can help you with. Go-oo is OpenOffice.org with much much more! It bundles some features which lets you work better with files made with Microsoft Office and WordPerfect too. How’s that for compatibility?
So let’s have a quick listing of what Go-oo offers us:
* Better interoperability with Excel.
* VBA support – just in case you do need it for certain things to improve your productivity and workflow.
* Support for files made in MS Works.
* Lotus Word Pro import – in case that is what you use, instead of MS Office.
* Support for multimedia, via Gstreamer.
* You could have it running in the background via Unix systray quickstarter.
rest here