In this interview we talk with Dries. In specific, we talk about:
* Building specialized commercial support for open source technology
* Making cloud computing more viable for widespread use
* The relationship between Drupal and Linux distros
* Lowering the barriers to the deployment of Drupal
* Integrating multiple functionalities and components into one solution
Scott Swigart: Dries, could you lay out some of your background for us, including your experience with Drupal and the new work you’ve been doing with Acquia?
Dries Buytaert: Sure. I’m based in Belgium, and I am the founder and project lead of the Drupal project.
Drupal is an open source content management system that combines traditional features like workflow and versioning with social media features, like blogging, forums, RSS feeds, tagging, and wikis. That combination, I think, makes Drupal a unique platform.
More Here