There are many informative and complete reviews of openSUSE 10.2 already published, some with nice screenshots, so I don't see the point in writing yet another. However, for those interested, I have compiled a small report (for lack of a better word) on some of the notable contents of the Changelog and some package version highlights.
Changelog Highlights since RC1 :
- added another ATI card usable with radeon driver
* U 1002:4e50 # MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 (M10/M11 4E50)
* 1002:4e44 # RADEON 9700 PRO (R300 4E44)
* 1002:4e47 # FireGL X1 (R300 4E47)
* 1002:5960 # RV280 5960
* 1002:5961 # RV280 5961
- Security fix for #224813: Potential buffer overflow for real media.
- Change download bookmark (#224431).
- Rename bookmark folder to openSUSE.
- Sync from Buildservice with following critical fixes
* Rearrange Bookmarks to pass trademark review.
- Fix tango theme
* PDF manuals on DVD and FTP server only.
- another fix for gutenprint: A4 on some epson printers broken
- set all logout/shutdown/restart delays to 30 seconds
- install ~/.kde/share/apps/kicker/Home.desktop not only for new
users but also on upgrade
- correctly handle media mounted on startup (#223413)
- switch back to SuSE colorscheme (#223527)
- make more SUSEgreeter text fit into window
- enable install button when updates are available (#218182)
- provide icon in various sizes, they doesn't look bad scaled now.
- new busy icon, which look different than the not-found con.
- Fix crashes when leaving menubar on x86_64 machines (#223674)
- use different opensuse logo [#215675]
- Fix for Brazilian and Wester Australia timezone DSTs [#213375,#223196]
++++ Full Changelog  since RC1.
RPM Highlights (Software Versions):
- Full RPM List 
- Full Add-on RPM List 
Most Annoying Bugs List:
- Sound does not work on PowerPC Macs.
- Problem with text-mode installation; work-around: "install in English".
- Because of loads A Net Installation may have a problem with no root login/password