Popular New Stories
- Meet Peach OSI 14.04, a New Linux Distro Based on Xubuntu 14.04 LTS – Screenshots
- Mozilla Firefox 32 Beta 1 Is Out, Lets Users See Login Metadata in Password Manager
- Manjaro KDE 0.8.11 Preview 1 Is a Beautiful and Unique KDE Experience – Gallery
- Steam OS review – from a Linux user’s point of view
- The great Ars experiment—free and open source software on a smartphone?!
Seems Mr. Gates is at it again with saying one thing while trying to cleverly conceal his jabs at Linux. This time speaking of interoperability amongst differing architectures while stating that doesn't mean open source as open source is detrimental to interoperability. Does that seem backwards to anyone else besides me? This is posted all over the net, but here's one reference at Betanews.